CHAPTER 23:FIRST DAY AT OFFICE

Radhe Krishna

Both entered inside the office and she looked for Sanskar but he nowhere to be seen so she felt disappointed then she went near receptionist.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where is Sanskar....I mean Mr. Sanskar Maheswari's cabin?" Swara asked her. Arjun was standing behind her not knowing what to do.

"Do you have an appointment?" Receptionist asked her.

"No actually, There is vacant in manager post so we applied for that and we got call from your company yesterday to report today" She said while pointing towards Arjun.

"Oh wait a minute. I will call sir" Receptionist said while taking intercom and called to Sanskar.

"Sir there two person came for interview so can I send them to your cabin?" Receptionist said

"No, I will come there and asked them wait for a minute and bring them at main lobby, I am coming there" Sanskar told and cut the call and went out.
All were standing at lobby waiting for their Boss. Swara and Arjun were also waiting for him but confused face that why he gathered everyone here.

Sanskar came there and Swara looked at him but he didn't give any need to her and he directly went to front of all

"Good morning everyone" He wished them in bossy tone. Swara looked at him, there is no smile, he was showing bossy attitude with rudeness on his talk. She got surprised by seeing his another shade of him, till now she has seen his loving face and caring Sanskar.

"Today I am here to introduce new manager and new junior architecture of this company" Sanskar turned towards them.

"Meet Arjun Bose the new manager of this company and Mrs.... sorry Ms. Swara" Sanskar was going to say but stopped by remembering her demand. Swara looked at him and both eyes met but they averted their eyes quickly.

"The new designer of this company. I hope you all cooperate with them well" Sanskar said while looking at all.

"Welcome to you both" Sanskar said in his professional tone.

"Thank you sir" Swara and Arjun said with small smile. All wished them.

"Now all get back to your work" He said strict bossy tone. All got retired to their work place quickly because they fear of him, for a minute Swara also got scared by seeing his attitude. Arjun got amused by seeing him. In one week he never saw this shade of him, he always saw his sweet nature.

"Riya" Sanskar called receptionist

"Yes sir" Riya came with fast step towards him.

"Show their cabin and tell Atul to guide their work" Sanskar asked her.

"Yes sir" Riya said while nodding her head. Sanskar tuned to leave but again turned towards them.

"Ha, I don't like late comments and laziness in work. I need all perfect in everything" Saying this he left while hiding his smile by seeing Swara's reaction.
Swarjun's mouth hung down by listening him.

"This much attitude. I will show you who is this Mrs. Sanskar" She murmured under her breath. Arjun chuckled by listening her

"I didn't know that your husband is like this angry and rude boss. Let's go before your angry husband comes once again" Arjun said with chuckle and both left towards receptionist to get their work detail.

After an hour at Sanskar cabin.
Sanskar was working on his laptop and he heard knock on his door.

"Come in" Sanskar said and he was so involved in his work that he didn't see who has come inside. Swara looked at him with angry face for not getting attention from him who was digging his face in laptop. She locked the door from inside and slowly came near him and stood beside him whike folding her hands over her chest untill he looked up. Sanskar not getting any response he looked up by removing his eyes from laptop and saw his angry wife with cute face who was glaring at him. Sanskar chuckled inside by seeing her cute angry face but didn't show it outside and maintained his bossy attitude.