Intro: Who Am I?

Hello there! Now, you may be wondering, who is that devilishly good looking guy talking to me? Well, I have an answer for you!

Think of all the negative thoughts you try to get rid of, but always linger in the back of your skull. Think of the few strings of normalcy that keep you from going insane, think of the last few shreds of personality that one has before they break. I'm the one the tears those strings apart, I am the one that keeps the innocent sane, for I...am Malware!!!

Leo: Hello everyone! I'm one of the authors working on this account! Anyway, I am the main one writing this story. Me and my multiple personalities(Heathen, Ares, Sora, Somnus, and Malware), will all be making comments on each chapter! Some of the other authors, like Sei, will join in occasionally on the comment sections! Hope you all find our dynamic somewhat entertaining!

Leo: Malware, I think you went a bit heavy on the drama, but not bad overall!
Sei: Sounds like a villain.....I'm interested~
Malware: What can I say, I'm a dramatic person.
Loki: I just wish it was me dazzling our readers!
Ares: Can we hurry the f*ck up? I want to see shit blow up!
Sora: Well said gentlemen and Sei. And Ares, what have I said about swearing?! Sora starts chasing Ares with a frying pan
Heathen: Will there be lemons?
Leo: Heathen, with you and Sei here, I would be highly surprised if there wasn't any lemons.
Heathen: HELL YEAH!
Loki: Hmm...I feel like something is missing from this comment section...
Somnus: ...can I go back to bed?
Sei: so ares, you censor fuck but not shit? And what do you mean by that leo!?
Leo: ...shit, covers been blown, I REPEAT, COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN!!!!
Sei: I'm coming for you bitch! Have fun readers~