Vacate

I wanted to ask Amal who our attackers were, I wanted to ask her where she came from. But she looked so forlorn staring out the window. And I was thinking how much Shadez would love this scene of open road under a moon so bright and close it made you feel apart of. So I left well enough alone and we both stayed in our own heads.

Amal snapped me out of my reverie by
touching my hand on my stick. I hadn't realized my fist was clenched so tight that my hand was cold from loosing circulation. Amal picked up my hand, held it to her lips and started to blow warm air on my knuckles. I eased a bit and glanced over at her. She was watching me intently. "What do you want to ask me Angel Amir?" "Where did you come from, I mean before we met?"
She took a deep breath and asked if I had another computer. I let her know I kept my favorite laptop Henry up at the cottage I rented years ago and finally bought when i published my second book.
" You have a great audience Angel Amir?" "I have a few loyal readers". "I would like to read your work". "I can make that happen. I have some of my signed copies at home, o never mind". I could tell my statement made her feel as bad as I felt. I had forgotten just that quickly that the home I knew was no longer a place I could ever go back to. "Hey it's cool. I always had night sweats there any way since, my break up". "I am sorry sincerely to have put you in danger. We could have been killed. I owe you a debt I can never repay. I overstand if you wish to be rid of me. I don't want you hurt on my account". I glanced at her and saw that she truly cared not to involve others. That was when i decided to help her until the end.
"Hey do you not like to shower alone?" With that she laughed and we were starting to enjoy our scenic ride.
Once we arrived the silence was comforting. The snow had it's own warm way of enveloping welcome. I had forgotten the beauty of this cottage. But the pleasure on Amal's face made the dangerous escape worth loosing all I had in New York. She stepped out the car first and stood stock still. Then as unexpectedly as possible she jumped into the first snow pile she saw and began to giggle hysterically. I joined her quickly diving head first and jumped out just as quick. It was wet, cold and sticking to my collar. she took one look at my face and laughed harder. I ran inside and put logs on the fire. by the time Amal came in I had a fire roaring with my soaked clothes over a chair.
Amal came in and I hadn't noticed she stripped as well. I looked over at her and starred. She was naked with her long hair flowing and curly at the edges tickling her hips. Her pinkish brown nipples were erect and my mouth watered to warm them. Amal looked at me and said "I have never played in snow. it was exhilarating." she moved closer to the fire, standing nearly in front of me. I could no longer contain myself. As I was about to speak she reached behind her and touched my face. "Speak Prince Angel, or are you so cold you lost your tongue?" I needed no more than that. With her back facing my chest I leaned forward so that I might bury my face in her hair. After getting my full of her sent I looked down at her nipples and saw I had her full attention. I moved her hair to one side of her shoulder and with all the gentleness I could muster. I put tiny kisses on her bare shoulder. I trailed my right hand down her side and rested on her hip just as she moaned deeply. her arm came up around my neck and her hand cupped the back of my head guiding my to her collar bone. I kissed her there. And following the pressure she put on my bent head I started to suck lightly on her neck. She made the most pleasant sound and stepped backwards into me. I turned her toward me when my phone rang.
We looked at one another. And I don't know if she was remembering the last time my phone rang just as I was but she tip toed and kissed me so delicately I wasn't certain what was happening until her arms circled my neck and she pulled me closer. I felt myself respond involuntarily and my hands curved around her hips, then trailing my finger tips up her back I held her face and kissed her with all the yearning and release of pain until we were both moaning and I felt her naked belly against mine. We got even closer when she pulled us down onto the rug and we scissored our legs around one another, not once breaking our kiss. Her body was in my hands and my heart was in hers. We moaned together touching the other softly at first. Then hungrily. We kissed and let our hands explore. My mouth began to water, I wanted to taste her, to drink her so badly. I trailed kisses down the front of her body until I reached her toes. Then I turned her over and started my way from the bottom up. I thought I was in control but when I went to taste her from the back she arched her back and flipped us around so that I laid on my stomach. She began riding my butt while messaging my shoulders. I felt her wetness drip on me and became so aroused I lost breath. I was turned over and my nipples were rock hard. She put them each in her mouth one at a time while rubbing my clit to full standing. I had no warning before my body reacted and I had flipped her upside down and buried my face inside her sweet wetness. She moaned and then screamed for me. I stopped long enough to answer "I am here" before I went back to washing my entire face. I felt her ready to orgasm when her mouth surrounded me. We screamed together I climaxed so fast. Our muffled cries of pleasure left us sated but still wanting to lazily explore. We made love in that same spot until well into the afternoon. We both used the bathroom went back to the carpet and fell asleep wrapped in one another like personal blankets. What phone? I thought before blissful rest.