Kurama

I woke up and looked to Naruto beside me but he was gone; that's when I heard the shower running. Smiling softly I get up to go for a run in fox form. I know I shouldn't and that it's against the rules for me to go out without permission and put on clothes in the house but it's been forever since I stretched my legs. I went into the closet, my fox ears twitching on the lookout for signs that Naruto exiting the shower. I open and close the closet door lightly as to not to make too much noise. I put on clothes that I could strip easily then make my way to the bedroom door. Just as I lightly touch the handle to the master bedroom I feel a hot breath on my neck.

"And where do you think you're going Foxy-chan?" Naruto whispered huskily in my ear from behind making it twitch. "And why are you dressed?"

"I-I was g-going to go for a r-run in fox f-form." I stutter out.

"Um-hmm and did I give you permission to go out?" Naruto sounds disappointed; I never wanted to disappoint my Master, he was my best friend, my jinchuriki, my host, and my lover.

"N-No M-Master."

"And did I tell you to get dressed?"

"N-No." I whimper

Naruto gropes my ass and says "You know where to go."

I poof out of existence back into the seal I was stuck in for 18 years. The seal that was once a sewer was now a play room that has black walls with an accent wall that's dark orange. The orange wall has bins and shelves displaying sex-toys: dildos, whips, handcuffs and other fun stuff to the world if they could see it, with a closet in the corner deck out in costumes. There was also a California king bed in the center with a black nightstand next to it. Quickly stripping to just my dark orange lace panties, that leave nothing to the imagination and is so constricting while I was hard it's painful, I get on my knees waiting for my Master to show up. Not a moment later he pops in only with a towel around his waist. Showing off his form. Man what a form it was, I'm talking 8 pack abs with clear definition on his chest, pectorals, biceps and thighs, broad shoulders and a dick that was 13 inches of girthy perfection with dragon fruit sized nuts hanging behind, it was sadly hidden behind the towel, but not for long as I see him reaching for it. I lick my lips at the thought of all that cum inside me, guess all that training for being a ninja had its perks. I keep my eyes lowered as to not piss my Master off more.

"Get on the bed, face down, ass up," Naruto commands. I do so wiggling my tails and ass enticingly. "Now do you know why you're being punished, pet?"

"Yes," I mumble.

"Good, now tell me why."

"I-I got dressed a-and was going t-to leave without p-permission." I sputter as I hear a whirring noises behind me.

A sudden sting on my ass has me yelp as Naruto orders me to "Count." He continues to whip me with his towel hitting me on my ass, cock, balls and back until I reach 50. By the time my punishment was over I was so hard and cummed twice. I whined not wanting the pleasure to end but through with my punishment.

"Does my pet want me to fuck him now that his punishment is over." Naruto taunted.

"Yes, yes please Master-sama fuck me."

"Humm.. I don't know if I should. You were a bad pet this morning."

"Please, oh Kami, please fuck me, Master." I beg.

Naruto doesn't respond for a minute as he gets off the bed. When he comes back he tears my panties off and I feel something slide over my cock looking down to see a cock-ring. I'm apprehensive because I know I'm going to get the fucking I desire but won't be able to cum.

"Now do you want me to go in dry or lubed? I kinda want to go in dry but I want you to be comfortable." Naruto questions.

"D-Dry," I manage to push out "B-but go slow. I like pain as much as the next person but I-I don't want to be constantly in it."

"Ok, I don't want you to be constantly in pain either." Naruto voiced his concern.

Naruto pushes a digit in and I moan at the feeling of pain and pleasure pushing back so the finger is completely sheathed. Naruto snaps and suddenly there are chains around my wrist and a leg bar spreader around my ankles.

I'm just glad I can scream as loud as I want as there's no gag to prevent me, I thought.

"Now, now Foxy-chan. We don't want to get another punishment now do we." Naruto gently threatens. I whimper in anticipation as he slowly stretches me out and puts two more digits in.

"Please," I whimper. Naruto takes out all three digits slowly and positions himself at my entrance.

"Ready?" Naruto questions.

"Y-Yes, Naruto-sama." I shutter as he slowly pushes in.

Naruto starts off with slow thrusts in and out. Going faster as I beg and wiggle my hips. Meeting him thrust for thrust moaning out in pleasure as he finally hits my prostate. I orgasm for a solid 5 straight minutes sadly I couldn't release my cum due to the cock ring. Naruto then angels himself so that he continuously hits my sweet spot and I'm soon reduced to a whimpering mess. As I tighten around him Naruto comes directly on my prostate.This continues until Naruto cums two more times, dragging 12 more orgasms from me. I was by now harder than steel. Naruto lifts me as he goes over to a bin to grab a butt plug pulling out slowly; I love the feeling that he wants to stay in me. He quickly stuffs the plug in so none of his hot white spunk comes out.

"Please, please Master, let me cum." I beg. Naruto takes off the cock ring materializing a jug and tries to help me come by jerking me off. Naruto places a jug over my penis as I orgasm again but nothing comes out.

"It's stuck, it's stuck!" I yell hysterically whimpering in pain.

"Shhh shhh...It's okay, Kurama-chan" Naruto comforts.

"How is this okay! I'm literally so hard and full I could cut through anything."

"There's only one thing that will work," Naruto assure's.

Naruto gently takes my balls and punches them. I yell out in pain from him hitting my balls and from being so hard my dick doesn't even bend. After a few hits cum start to come out and Naruto quickly replaces the jug over my dick having moved it to grab my balls. Naruto continues hitting my nuts until they're flat and covered in black and blue.

"W-Why?" I whimper.

"Because you're mine, these are mine and you were leaving without permission." Naruto states not phased as he takes my cock in his mouth milking me dry by sucking on it.

We cuddle and he whispers "I love you, Kurama-chan." rubbing my bloated stomach that makes me look 9 months pregnant.

"I love you too, Naruto-kun" I cuddle deeper into him.

"If I catch you in your fox form the next time you leave I'm fucking you in that form, promise. and you know how I keep my promises." Naruto lustfully growls out.

I just whimper in anticipation and we cuddle and talk for the rest of the day.