Itachi

I woke up confused before I looked around. Sitting up slightly I winced at the pain in my back before cuddling up with my pillow once more... that was moving? Looking down I saw Naruto-kun with my otouto snuggled up to his chest on the other side.

Aww... my otouto is adorable snuggled into his King. I lick my lips staring at his soft pink plump lips. I lean over Naruto-kun to kiss the enticing lips of my brother causing him to moan in his sleep making me semi hard. I get out of bed and go around to his side sliding in behind him. We're all still naked so I got a full view of the damage that Naruto did to his ass.

I gotta say I didn't take him for a masochist; more of a sadist. What with him sticking two chidori's in Naruto's chest and all.

Looking at the damage made me go full erect as I stared at the stretched pink pucker despite Naruto's best to heal the inner muscle. I bit my bottom lip as I slid my hard wet cock into my little brother. He clenches unconsciously around my 9" cock and I hold in my groan of pleasure trying not to wake my loves. I lean down to Sasuke-chan's neck and start to leave love bits that are a dark purple making sure that it won't heal fast. I start to thrust myself into the cuddling boy's ass making him hump Naruto-kun.

"Argg..." I hear a groan and look up from Sasuke's neck to see that Naruto was waking up from the persistent bumping... and maybe from losing one of his blankets. I snicker as that thought went through my head.

He reaches up and rubs the sleep from his eyes looking at the scene before smirking.

"Couldn't help yourself could you Ita-chan?" he mumbles as he sees me thrusting into my otouto.

I so did not squeak and stop my thrusting, hiding my face in the crook of Sasu's neck causing Sasuke to whimper out in his sleep at the stop in friction.

"Oh, don't stop on my account... I'm actually not surprised that he hasn't woken yet." Naruto-kun shugs in dismissal as he goes to jerk off to the sight of me as I start thrusting again.

I shove in harder causing Sasuke to moan and start waking up.

"Wh...What? AHHH..." he groans out in pleasure.

Naruto licks his lips and I lean over my brother to capture them. He complies before dominating the kiss sticking his hot wet muscle into my wet cavern and exploring. I close my eyes in bliss as the kiss gets hotter. Before too long we had to pull back due to lack of oxygen and as we disconnected the kiss a string of saliva still connected us. I'm panting heavily and shooting my load into my little brother as he screams out when I hit his sweet spot just right causing him to shoot his load all over Naruto-kun and himself.

"Otouto... it seems our king hasn't shot his load yet," I whisper huskily into Sasuke's ear.

His eyes snap open realizing that Naruto-kun in fact wasn't the one in him then look in front of him confirming what I just said before panting heavier. I slip out of him as we both get between Naruto-kun's legs that spread just a little further to allow both of us between him. Naruto lets go of his dick allowing it to stick up in all of its 15 inches of gerthy power.

I reach down to his dragon fruit nuts gently fondling them as Sasu bends down and tentatively licks the underside of the monster.

"ARGG..." Naruto-kun moans out.

Gaining noticeable confidence Sasuke takes the tip into his mouth while I lean down to take a nut sucking it roughly.

"RAHG... Keep that up and I'll give you your dinner in no time," Naruto moans out and I suck harder now really wanting my dinner.

Apparently I'm not the only one with the incentive as Sasu takes even more of Naruto until he couldn't get it passed the 8" mark. I nibble on the skin of the nut before sucking hard once letting it pop out of my mouth with a slurp as I take the bottom half of his dick that Sasu couldn't reach and start going to town nibbling, sucking and lapping at the girthy treat. Soon Sasu-chan and I switched places and I found myself enjoying the taste of the precum leaking into my mouth. I start to deep throating Naruto as Sasu goes to enjoy his nuts, that squirrel, unfortunately I didn't do much better than my otouto as I got stuck at 9", but determined to take the whole thing I breathed through my nose and pushed to the back of my mind my gag reflex as I shove the last 6" down choking. That was too much for Naruto as he cummed straight into my stomach at the sensation and emptying his load causing me to be bloated. Sasuke moved back from Naruto-kun's balls whining about how he didn't get any dinner as I pulled back slightly to keep a mouthful of the deliciousness before pulling off the cock with a plop.