Chapter 23: Muzan Caring?

Muzan pov

Once she is asleep in my arms, I carry her bridal style and run back to our house in stealth.

"Muzan! What happened? You literally just left us there and you just disappear on- What in bloody hell happened?!" Camille eyes widened.

"What? What happen to her, she's naked and she looks weak and her arms and legs were badly burn, and you! You look different?! Are you naked?!" Jasmine asked.

Camille nudges Jasmine's shoulder.

"What? I'm just curious because he looks like he is."

"Oh shut up!" Camille glared.

"I'll bring her to her room and take care of her so don't worry." I walked past them.

I stop at the staircase and turn around.

"There are two men who got lucky. Hunt them down, and bring them back to me, alive. We will have so much fun after that~" I smirked and turned around, leaving both of the girls evilly smiling.
♤♤♤
I am so mad, at myself. How could I just leave her alone like this?! If I hadn't come any sooner ...

Stop! I shouldn't think like that!

What matters now, is that she's safely in my arms.

I am so piss off when I got there, to see that she's naked and all the guys intends to rape her, really push me over the edge that I unintentionally change form. I feel so mad at myself for letting those two escaped, but Mitsuki matters to me more than some revenge. No worries, I'll get them sooner or later.

"Princess..." I hugged her closer to me.

She snuggles against my chest and a soft smile plays on her lips, but in a minute that soft happy face turns into a frown.

"Muzan, don't leave me..."

My eyes widen. She's dreaming about me? That brings a huge smile on my face. I place a soft kiss on her cheek and whisper.

"I'll never leave you. You're mine remember? I'll promise to never make the same mistake of leaving you ever again, love~"

A relief smile washes over her face and that makes me smile for this woman again. I should say, I don't do smiling.
♤♤♤
Mitsuki pov

"Get her! Rape her!"

"No! Leave me alone!" I screamed and struggled.

"Mitsuki! Mitsuki!"

I snap my eyes open to meet a familiar red ones.

"Are you okay love? You've been screaming for help in your sleep." Asked Muzan.

I look at him, eyes widen as tears rolls down my cheeks. Muzan eyes are also widened, but in shock.

"Don't-Don't cry! Here, you need some-"

I hug him and burry my face in his chest.

"Don't leave me like that! Do you know how scare I am of being rape?! The experience I had before still haunts me till this day! I-I don't know what to do anymore!" I cried.

Muzan eyes softens as he wraps his arms around me and gently pats my head. He rests his chin above my head.

"Shhh, it is okay, let it all out. I will never leave you alone again. I promise no one will dare to harm you, not when I'm around. You don't have to live in fear again. I'll promise to make you the happiest girl alive." He kissed my head.

"Muzan..., you promise?" I let go and look at him with my eyes sparkle, because of the tears.

"I promise" He cupped my face and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead.