Chapter 7:my lover (Very Explict!!)

I wake up to a loud thunderstorm and rain hitting my windows loudly. I'm so cold from being naked all night and I seep under my covers. Ah..what a night, Nicolae is definitely a dominant and I'll obviously be his submissive. I don't care what he wants to do to me I intend for him to punish me. I get up and go take a shower with a plan forming in my brain. I'll go find Nicolae and I'll provoke him so much that he'll want to punish me. I laugh to myself with my new found plan, I let the hot water run down my back and I sigh with pleasure. I want Nicolae so bad and I'll do anything I can to get him to be mine. I get out of the shower and go to my closet looking for clothes to wear. I look around sighing, I need to go shopping. I finally see a black mini dress, it's short and has two thin straps to hold up the whole thing. I smile thinking about how Nicolae won't be able to contain himself. I slide on my lingerie and put the dress on. Before I go to Nicolae I spray on sweet vanilla perfume and lotion. I'm finally ready to go find him. I exit the room and look around, Nicolae will most likely be in his office but today I hear his voice in his room. I slowly approach and I hear him talking on the phone again like yesterday. "Yes, ill be back tonight don't worry". I feel anger rise in me, Nicolae is only mine. I can't take it anymore and I open the door abruptly, Nicolae turns to me looking surprised. "Hold on kelly I'll call you back". He hangs up the phone looking at me wide-eyed. He looks at me up and down with a calculated slowness that sets me on fire. I breathe out and I close and lock the door behind me. I approach him and I push him to the bed. He sits down and I tower over him. "You're not going to Kellys." I tell him. Nicolaes' face is Now angry and I can see his jaw contract. "Didn't I tell you to stop spying on me." His voice is so deep and husky. "I thought last night I told you what would happen if you disobey me" he now is standing up towering over me. I back up but he closes any space I try to put between us. "I see you don't like to listen. I also see you like to put your hands on me." I continue to back up and now I'm against the window. "One thing you should take away from this is to never put your hands on me, that'll get you gagged". His mouth his so close to mine that I stop my breathing but I can't let him gain control. He obviously doesn't want to be touched so I can use that to my advantage. I take the courage and I push him back hard. His face is now in a rage and I can feel is anger filling the room. I try to speak but before I can he grabs my waist and lays me over his desk hard. I can feel my dress rise up as I hit the desk and I shiver with pleasure. "You've pissed me off enough, I've had enough." Nicolae's voice is filled with anger. He raises my dress to my waist and his hands glide over my ass with calculated skill. He comes so close to me that I can feel his hard erection on my ass. My breathing is hard and fast, I'm waiting for his next move. But before I can think of what he could do to me he smacks my ass so hard that I yelp. "It's 10 spanks for every time you put your hands on me" he then spanks me again. "It's also another 10 spanks for every time you talk out of turn" he smacks my ass very hard and I grab the desk for support. "you've been a very insolent girl......you have been begging for me to fuck you haven't you". My breathing has now picked up speed. "Well let me tell you something I'm not going to pleasure you. I'm going to punish you so bad you won't be able to walk for a week." Oh, fuck what have I gotten myself into now. I find it hard to breathe and I try to calm myself. I soon feel Nicolaes' hands move up my inner thigh and he stops on the outside of my underwear. "I can show you pleasure..immense pleasure." I can feel him move my underwear to the side and I feel his other hand touching my sex. I moan as his fingers move around my aching pussy. I raise my ass begging for him to give me more but he stops. I continue to moan out of pure torture. I hear him laugh and he smacks my ass harder. I let out a groan. "Don't forget that you haven't been a good girl. You've been the opposite and you don't deserve that pleasure. "Please" I mumble into the desk but he doesn't listen. I can hear him unzipping his pants and I open my legs just a little waiting for him to put his dick in me. "Don't be so sure of yourself." He says and he leans over to my ear. "Like I said you won't be able to stand for at least a day" I sigh one last time before I feel him put himself in me. I moan aloud while Nicolae gives a few strokes. He grabs my hair and he raises my ass a little higher. He's now banging into me very fast and I moan with pain that brings me pleasure. "Oh Nicolae" I moan aloud and he gives me one more strong stroke that makes me grit my teeth. He pulls out and picks me up setting me down on the floor. He stands in front of me with his dick in my face. He pulls my hair back and he guides my mouth to him. I open my mouth to him and he inserts himself very fast. He's so big it can't even fit in my mouth and I have to hold the rest of it. His size would make any girl go crazy for him. He starts to bang is cock in my throat at a fast pace. Nicolae moans aloud and I place my hands on his stomach for balance. I feel his dick begin to throb and I know I'm close to making him cum but he pulls out quickly. As soon as he's out my mouth I can catch my breath but not for long. He picks me up and lays me on my back against his desk. He kisses me from my neck to my boobs. He licks my nipples and bites them very hard. I moan with pleasure and I try to grab his shoulders but he slams my hands against the desk. He looks at me and shakes his head. I want him in me but he has other plans. He descends down until he reaches my pussy which is throbbing for him. He kisses me very slowly and he spreads my legs open. I feel his tongue doing a harmonious dance against my clit and I gasp. My moans are constant and I'm breathing hard. I can feel his fingers slide in me while his tongue is going in circles. I'm now grabbing the end of the desk as I feel myself cuming. I'm near the end but Nicolae stops, it's like he knows I was at the end. My breathing is fast and heavy and I'm angry. I groan and I look at him with wide eyes. "Why are you doing this." He gives me a smirk and picks me up bringing me to his bed. He lays me on my stomach and raises my ass to him. He penetrates me again and this time it was like he was holding back for a while. His strokes are hard and fast and I grab the sheets. I scream into the blankets when I cum but Nicolae doesn't stop. I'm now screaming his name with immense pleasure. I turn my head towards the window and the rain outside is coming down harder then what it was before. Nicolae continues to fuck me hard and I continue to scream his name but all the noise is completely blocked out by the heavy storm outside.