A Sense Of Security

Pickle could feel his eyes burst open as he jolted awake.

Another one of those dreams again, huh?

For the past few weeks, Pickle had been experiencing many dreams—to be specific, these dreams all revolved around Taco, and he absolutely hated them. To be fair, Taco was the person Pickle would rather think about the least, considering everything that had happened between the two of them. Even to this day, it still bugged him, despite the feeling of it happening so long ago. But, he could feel that anxious feeling subside, knowing the person he trusted the most was sleeping right beside him.
Looking from that angle, his features looked so soft. While he couldn't see those gray eyes of his, his hair looked soft as hell, and he looked...adorable. Pickle could feel his cheeks getting hot, knowing that someone like Knife was really sleeping next to him. No matter how many times Pickle experienced these feelings, they always felt just as strong. It always felt so surreal to him how much Knife really loved him, and so forth. Pickle felt his heart become warm, and smiled.
He'd already had his heart broken once, but he knew it would never be broken ever again.

-
What up, Knickle gang? Deadass there is a HUGE lack of knickle on Wattpad, so I've decided to fill the gap a bit...I hope y'all enjoy my bullshit - Opal