Aim

requested by ArmyForlife178

Thank you for the first ever request! When I first saw it I literally died, and I loved writing it!! I hope y'all enjoy this h

-

Knife's eyes were focused on one simple goal.
It was just any goal, per-se, but at least to him, it was detrimental, and of upmost importance. And what is this daring task, you may be wondering?

Winning a prize for his boyfriend, obviously!

He'd already messed up throwing the first ring, and if he wanted to win without spending anymore tickets, he needed to focus as hard as he could on finding an end goal. Beforehand, he could sense Pickle eyeing the giant teddy bear dangling in a sea of prizes. And now, it was Knife's time to shine--not in throwing rings, but getting his boyfriend the cuddliest teddy bear he's ever seen in his entire life. 

With confidence, he threw the second ring. It looked as if it was going to make it, and yet it clunked off of the bottle by just a hair. He let out a sigh, and gripped the final ring in his hand. He could feel sweat building up in it, knowing this was his last shot as striking gold. Biting his lip, he through the last ring, and...

"Congratulations!"

A wave of relief ran through Knife. He managed to finally get a win, despite it being his last ring. The worker handed him the enormous bear to Knife, and they left without worry. The bear was just as cuddly as it looked, and he didn't want to let go of it. But in the end, he knew why he'd won it in the first place. He could see Pickle's eyes beaming as he gave it to him, and out of nowhere, he could feel a kiss being planted on his cheek.

This truly was a win-win situation.