INTRO: Here Come The Drugs

WARNING: Reading these words (or tuning-in to the audio) may result in vivid visuals that are a combination of extremely intense, sometimes frightening, and often exhilarating  moments of time. Many times, the reader himself will find a strange yet eerie comfort of escaping the pages within only to enter an ongoing and haunting nightmare every time he shuts his eyes.

Proceed with caution.

Dream carefully.

And once you enter this inner-dimensional realm filled with an overflow of questions...

Turn the page if you so desire.

Just keep in mind that I forewarned you when that gut-gripping fear of demonic beings and evil voices quietly creep into every crevice of your life and minds.

From here on out, it's just you and the pages that follow.

I'll remain here at the story's start -- as writing and therefore re-living this closet-hidden nightmare was a personally challenging, vividly terrifying, but ultimately  rewarding experience.

Regardless of the end-game positivity, I'm better off staying home tonight and sending you on your way.

I'm invited to relive this experience on a countless basis -- usually numerous times a day, at all hours of the day, in many different ways -- reaching an international audience in countries here and there and everywhere.

Farewell, friend.

Stay safe.