Chapter 12: More information

It was already 12 am and obviously, Jeongguk was awake. Yet, he keep cursing under his breath, sitting on the bed because Jungkook's husband was awake as well and currently taking a quick shower.

"Seriously, you're going to keep an eye on me as if I'm a kid?!" Jeongguk grumbled when Taehyung came out of the bathroom with an only towel covering his lower body.

"Who said I want to keep an eye on you? I can't sleep, that's it." Taehyung mocked wearing a plain round neck gray shirt.

"Then let me fucking leave!" Jeongguk argued.

"If you behave then I'll let you but on one condition." Taehyung said wearing white baggy trousers.

"For real? Tell me the condition now." Jeongguk sounds so excited, standing in front of him.

"I have to come with you." Taehyung grinned.

"What? You'll ruin the fun." Jeongguk frowned.

"You don't like the idea? Then disappear now, I'm sure that one is a better option." Taehyung smirked, patting Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Fine, but let me have some fun too." Jeongguk snickered.

"No" Taehyung deadpanned.

"But I agree with your condition." Jeongguk soughed.

"I don't like sharing what's mine." Taehyung told him.

"Possessive, aren't ya? I'm not yours, I'm Jeongguk, not your husband." Jeongguk taunted.

"And you're in my husband's body, that means, you're also mine." Taehyung grinned.

"I'm not into guys, yeah, you're gorgeous but no homo bro." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"But that body is into guys. If you have a problem with my rules, do you want me to knock you out then?" Taehyung threatened him.

"Alright, don't embarrass me, okay?" Jeongguk sighed in defeat.

"Yeah, sure." Taehyung replied, wearing his brown coat.

-----

They were in the club, and Jeongguk took this chance to get drunk like he wanted while Taehyung was drinking his beer slowly since he doesn't usually drink that much. He was sitting on the stool in front of the bar's counter and Jeongguk dancing wildly.

Yet, Jeongguk can't ignore the fact that there was a guy following them and that guy he was talking about was currently sitting 6 stools away from Taehyung on the right side who seems didn't notice it and staring at Taehyung. And for some reason, Jeongguk didn't like it. That guy's stare was piercing as if he had some plans to do to Taehyung.

"I'll get some drinks, ladies." He excused himself before going beside Taehyung.

He sat down on Taehyung's left side and smirked.

"What are you doing here? Are you done?" Taehyung asked drinking his beer.

He stared at Jeongguk who tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Do you know that there's a guy watching you, hm?" Jeongguk inquired while looking at Taehyung's lips.

"Don't pay attention to him, just let him do whatever he wants." Taehyung simply said setting down his drinks on the counter.

He got surprised a bit when Jeongguk grabbed his chin, kind of forcing him to look at him. Jeongguk went closer to him until the space between them was so close enough to feel each other's breath.