Chapter seven

I woke up to the sum shining in my eyes. I groan and turn over to the side and that's when I remevered that I only have week left of school and of highschool which means I have to make grand closing and then in three weeks is graduation. My eyes fly open and I shoot up and get a shower put on my makeup and out on my black shirt with my red and black plad jacket to go over it with some gray jeans. I do my hair and put on a gray beanie once I feel that I'm finished I go outside to find that kay and his friends are outside doing stupid shit. What I mean is like riding their bikes off the roof. Or daring each other to touch each others dicks. When one of them saw me they all saw me and when they all saw me their mouths dropped all the way to the ground I smirked and pounded on my best friend's door. He opened up and said "what do you want?"

"Well hello to.you too Austin! " I said very sarcastically. He looked behind me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are they staring at you like you gave them all a blowjob or something?" He asked.

I laughed. "Apparently my outfit is cute today." I said.

He looked me up and down and then shrugged. He pulled me into him as we walked back to.my house I swear I thought I heard a growl. Not a animalistic growl cause thus not a werewolf book but a humanly growl. I just laughed. They then got silent and I hugged Austin. When we got to my house I closed the door and asked him where he wad going to college and shit until... He asked me a question that was a surprise.

"Will you go in a date with me?" He asked.

I wad really shocked to say the least. Buy I agreed anyway. I needed someone in my life...

He hugged me. I just laughed and said that we should walk around the neighborhood. We walked and walked and kept talking and lost track of time it was starting to get dark so we headed back. But then before I knew it his lips were on my lips and let me tell you it wasn't really good. I started to wonder why I had said yes back there. Our date is tomorrow so maybe I can pretend to be sick. Ya. I barely kissed back and he pulled away smiling like an idiot. I laughed and when I got home I got all the sickly makeup I could so when I wake up I can just put it on and voilà! You have a sick person. I put on the tv and watched a movie. Right at the good part the doorbell tang I ignored it and continued to watch until it rang again and this time I went and answered it only to see kay.

"what do you want?" I asked clearly annoyed. He just shrugged and walked in. Umm excuse me but the last time I checked I didn't invite him in.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked when I saw he was on the couch in MY spot.

"Watching tv duh." He said.

This bitch. I shrugged and sat on him.

"umm what the fuck are you doing?" He asked.

"Sitting on you. Duh." I said.

"Well no shit but why?" He asked.

"Because your in ny spot and I refuse to let you have it." I say.

He just shruggs and leans back wrapping his arms around me. I was confuse and kinda weirded out. Because I'm actually enjoying this. What the fuck? Come on Claire you can do better. But my body refused to move and instead curled up on him. Ur chuckled and I glared at him before getting off and going to my room. Slamming the door on the way. He knocked on the door.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." He said. Wait kay. Apologizing? This has to be a joke. I opened the door and the next that I knew was he was stumbling and then fell but instead of me taking tj impact he turned us around so he would. How sweet. I looked at his face and the next thing I knew...we were leaning in closer towards each other to the point where our lips were brushing. Then we kissed. And let me tell you it was waaaay better then Austin's. I kissed back and before I knew it he had flipped us over so now I was underneath. We pulled away. And I was shocked. I put my hand to my mouth and stared at him with wide eyes.

What the fuck did I just do?