Chapter three

€Kaydens POV€

I swear its like that girl doesn't have any emotions or feelings. I'm trying to think of a way to get her back. I need to find her weak spot. I want to find her weak spot. And she's a bad girl. And I'm a bad boy. I didn't even know this school had a school bad girl. I can't think straight. Usually when I kiss girls necks they start to moan. But with her...nothing. Not even a slight gasp. I need to get close to her so i can find that weak spot of hers. But don't worry. This is just for revenge. Yah she may have done one little thing to me. But I get revenge in the supersize can. Yep I'm going all out to get myself revenge. And it's going to be good.

¥Claire's POV¥

When I get home I just want to take a shower and go to bed. But unfortunately teachers have to assign homework. When I'm halfway though my homework. I hear a motor sound. I get up and look put my window. My jaw drops when I see who's there. Kayden. I growl. I need to go for a ride. I walk out of the house and get on my motor cycle only to hear a:

"Claire?" I cringe and turn around to face Kai.

"Yep." I say.

"Oh I didn't know you,lived next door to Kay." He says.

"Neither did i" I grumble.

We exchange a few more words and I get on my motorcycle and zoom off. I love the way the city blurs by me when I'm riding. It makes me feel like I can do anything. I see a red light and stop abruptly. Another motor cycle pulls up beside me. I look over and surprisingly I see Jay. He tells me to go to the diner just up the street. When I Beth their im there before jay. So I take the time to smoot out my helmet hair. Only seconds after jay pulls up.

" hey" he says.

"Hey. I didn't know you had a motorcycle." I say while smiling.

He shrugs and he offers dinner for me here.i accept and soon enough we are eating our meals. We both got a hamburger and fries with a milk shake. I got chocolate he got vanilla.

In the middle of our meal i see Kay walking in. When he spots me he smiles. Then he looks over to jay and his whole face changes. He looks in disgust. Wait is he jealous? I start laughing at the though. JY ask me what's so funny and I tell him to look behind him. He does so and he starts to frown. I stop laughing. Is there going on between the two that I don't know about? Wait why would I know? I only know them for a day. When we are done i start to get up and head put the door. I say bye to Jay before taking off. I see the buildings blur on my sides. In about five minutes tops i am at home. I walk to my room and strip off all of my clothes before stepping into he shower. I wash p in my guava fresh body wash, I then start to wash my hair. I get out. I comb through my hair while its wet. Then tie it into a braid. I hop into bed. I pull up the covers and snuggle into my pillow.

The night went by too fast because the next thing i know my alarm is going off. I groan and sit up. Asking an shower and picking out an outfit.

I pick out my dark boy shirt with my black skin tight skinny jeans. I pull out my combat boots. I slide on some brace lattes i put on my spike necklace. I put my black hair into a side ponytail. I grab my book bag and head out to my motorcycle.i get on it and ride to school. When I get to school it's the same as usual.

I put my book bag in my locker before heading off to my favorite place. The music room.