Chap 1

Eats End of London, the city which is famous for its deep-rooted poverty, criminals scurrying around as many as the rats under the city's sewers and prostitutes can be found showing their voluptuous bodies to the hungry eyes of men who are looking for some fun in dark alleys. In one of those alleys, a man strolling on the sidewalk, his cane thumping on the street, echoing off the dirty walls, his face is obscured by the shadow of his top hat, only showing part of his clean-shaven face. Eyes are on him, looks of women who have found a wealthy potential customer, looks of men who in their intoxicated state wanting a brawl but wary of the predatory vibe the man is emanating.

" Looking for something fun mister? I've got something for you right here" – Said a woman with her enticing full breast and slim waist under her revealing dress.

The man turns to her, giving a sly smile, instead of answering her, he extended his elbow. Seeing the inviting gesture the woman slips her delicate hand through.

"It is my honour to have a gorgeous lady for a companion in this fine evening " – a soft-spoken voice coming from the man.

He led her to a small passage right behind one of the few big houses in the city, pushing her against the dirty wall, one hand groping her breast the other stroking her neck in a comforting way, his fingers brush alongside her windpipe, her breathy moan can be heard echoing through the night, suddenly moan turns into choking wet sound, the hand which has just stroking loving small caress on her neck is now gripping it tightly, a sharp knife pierces her throat

"You should feel honour dying under my hands. I'm putting you out of your miserable, worthless life. May God forgive your sinful soul". The man said while slowly dragging his knife across her tender neck, his velvety voice now tinges with hatred and disgust. Blood slowly oozing out of her wounds running along the slash of his knife, down her naked chest, the fluid once flooding through her vein is now gushing out of her creating a necklace of blood, eyes looking at the man in front of her in disbelief, the mouth which has moaned beautifully now can only making gurgle sounds as blood trickle out of her red-tinted lips. Putting her lifeless body on the ground, the man meticulously carves out her uterus with the precision of a surgeon, delicate fingers caressing the organ, looking at it like a nurse looking at a newborn child "Dirty woman who doesn't ...!"

"respect what God has given them doesn't deserve to keep it, yeah the same mantra as always Jack"- a husky voice coming from the shadow behind him This caught Jack off guard but before he can turn his head around, the mystery man already has him in a chokehold. The only thing he saw before falling unconscious is the lifeless eyes of the prostitute he killed.