Chap 2

Jack wakes up to the sound of metal scraping on wood, his hands are tied together to a metal post, rope circling his point fingers separates them to the others, whenever he tries to move pain shooting up from his hands. He looked at the source of the annoying sound, a man in a ragged olive military jacket and leather pants is scratching his precious surgery knife on the wooden wall of the house.

"Such a sharp and beautiful tool, perfect for removing flesh from bodies, am I right Mr.Jack" – the man said – " I've been followed you for a while, since your first kill in Buck's Row, you are so clumsy then, leaving such ugly rough cuts". He turns to look at Jack, his feature is now in clear sight, a Glasgow smile adorned the otherwise handsome face.

"Who are you?" – Jack asked, a sense of irony makes him bark out a laugh, the hunter has now become the prey, tied up and ready to be butchered.

" A former soldier turned mercenary, you can call me Naib. Faith has always by your side Mr.Jack. Before I can do anything to you, some cops or drunkards have to ruin my hunt and you disappeared into the fog"- Naib lifts Jack's chin up with his knife, a half-smile on his face- " But now, now I have you in my hands" – He brushes the knife down his slender throat, a trail of blood follow.

Chills run down Jack's spine, cold sweat gathers on his temper, for the first time has he been scared like this but to his surprise, arousal is much more overwhelming. A tent has already formed under his pants, he wants to kick the mercenary but his legs won't move, he feels so hopeless and it makes him even more turn on. Praying fervently that his assaulter doesn't notice his predicament but sounds of amusement denied his prayer.

"My my what do we have here, the infamous Leather Apron is a sick fuck that gets off on pain, is that why you kill all those prostitutes? 'Cause none of them can satisfy you ?"

One hand keeps the knife points to his chest, Naib starts to open Jack's pants exploring his intimate place. Naib starts cutting Jack's vest open, hand stroking through the dark coarse happy trail down below, he nuzzles Jack neck, breathing in the faint cologne, body musk mixing with the strong smell of blood. He can feel Jack's adam apple bopping below his nose, Naib looks up to Jack's blue eyes, fear is nowhere to be seen, only arousal. Hand kneading his pectoral muscle, up and down like groping a woman breast.

"You should eat more Jack, only skin and bone here, really turn me off. Should I leave you tied up right here?, really not worthy of my time at all". Those words make Jack panic, a whine escaping his throat, he tried thrusting his chest out more, pink nipples poking out invitingly. Naib takes no time teasing them, lazily circle the areola. Two fingers put in front of Jack's face, he immediately lapping at it, tongue wraps around the digits, nudging the space between them, drool begins to run down his pink lips. Naib runs his wet fingers to the others breast, pinching the nipple, scratching it with his nail, Naib's mouth latching on the opposite nub, sucking and licking it like a child hoping for milk to come out. Jack bucks his pelvis to Naibs leg, demanding some attention to his aching dick.

"Relax darling, we will get to it soon enough"- Naib said as he swiftly slaps both the nipples, pulling them away from Jack's chest, squeezing then release. Squeezing, pinching until tears of pain gather on Jack's eyes.