chapter 3 "In too deep"

Kane, what time should I be ready he replied, " I will scoop you up at 8pm "

Ok... I'm thinking to myself what kind of people have parties on Sunday night, don't they have to get up for work. So I burn Me some black love incense, soak in my tub and get my mind right for meeting a bunch of uptight corny ass people and eat dry cold hard chicken, I hop out the tub put on some music, Boosie alway gets me ready for whatever, I eat a bowl of fruit, just in case the food is shit. I go to my closest and think.. .what do I wear to kanes bosses house, ok,perfect I can't go wrong in all black besides Donna Karen never lets me down, I texted my address to kane and I told I will be ready on time, so I'm fully dressed and I spary on a small amount of Clive Christian perfume "Google him bitch"

Kane pulls into my driveway in a white jaguar all white leather interior and sitting on 22's I peaked out the window just to see him walk up to the door and gotdamn he was just what I remember tall and fine as hell, he rings the door bell and I waited till the 3rd ring so I didn't seem too anxious, I opened the door and he smiled and said " damn girl you sexy and that ass is fat", shut up you so crazy, I giggled like I was 16 and it made feel so good he said " are you ready" yes I am just give me one minute to check all my doors and Windows and set the alarm, " ok I will be outside in the car",

When I walked out the door he was standing on the passenger side of the car waiting on me and I'm blushing like a school girl, he opened my door and made sure I was secure before he closed it....I learned from jack a long time ago, a real man will treat you like a lady even if your not one, don't settle for less and always make your own money. We arrive to a gated community and it looked familiar, it was his neighborhood I Said why are we stopping did you forget something he said "no, my boss lives two streets over from me" I was in disbelief, you live in the same neighborhood what kind of shit is that nobody wants to live close to their boss, I hate my boss and if lived close to that bitch I would burn her house down...he laughed so hard and replies " I love my boss, that's my nigga", what! Your boss is black, damn, this got to be good I can't wait to see these stuck up ass negros.

We pull up to this house that's bigger then Walmart, but im wondering why these 4 big ass muscle cock strong buffed dudes standing outside so I asked Kane why were they here and he said " its just security" why would you all need security, this neighborhood yall good ain't nobody coming back here but Steve urkil...lol..I'm sorry I had too, " o you got jokes", we finally made our way inside and when I tell you this house was massive and all I could smell was money. Kane held my hand and told me " take a deep breath and remember, I got you just relax and stick with me", I told him, I'm good just don't leave me alone with these boreing people. Now, I'm not stupid Im from the hood and I know real gangster when I see them so I grab a glass of champagne and toss it back in two seconds flat, I turn to kane and ask him what is it that you do for a living? He became so silent, I was pissed at this moment, I grabbed another glass of champagne and I asked him again but this time I was serious, I am gonna ask you one mire time and if you don't answer me, I'm gonna walk out of that door and you will never see me again!!, " ok, calm down", Kane grabs me by my forearm and escorts me to this office that's bigger than my whole house, ok Kane this is my last time! "wait, let me talk " we were standing looking at each other and I realized we both were wearing all black, I stared into his eyes and I was scared to hear what he was gonna say, at that point I actually didn't care. Then he opened his mouth and began speaking, the first thing he said was " jaleesa, do you really wanna know what I do for a living?", yes, I wanna know why is that room full of people I have seen on the news, people that have Connections to the Russian mob and the columbian cartels, why do I see corrupt judges and and cops out there! What the fuck is your job Kane? I'm not stupid I watch the news and read the newspaper, I'm hysterical at this point so I asked him why am I here? Ok, here it comes he is about to drop a bomb on me, am I ready, kane clinches his jaws so tight I could see veins in the side of his forehead, he puts his hand on both my arms pulls me close and looks me in the eyes and says, " I'm a dope dealer I don't mean some dope boy on the corner, I move weight, major weight! I'm powerul and I am a marked man people are always out to get me, if I get popped off, I go away for life, now everything I just told does not leave this room you way too much now but I'm gonna ask you this once and we never talk about this again...can you handle me? And is this a life you can handle? If you can't I want you to walk out of my life right now and I can never see you again, if you say yes remember your always a target just like I am", the room was spinning I felt my stomach just drop I thought I was gonna throw up, I stumbled over the sofa and sat down,then I grabbed his glass of champagne, the fastest drink I ever took in my life so many things went through my mind, all I could think about is, damn he is just like jack, do I really want a life like this, momma was way more woman than I am she was built for this I'm not, I mean, I ain't no punk, but jack provided me with a good life so I don't have to go through this. I look up at Kane and I said, under three conditions I stay, first don't ever lie to me I wanna what's going on at all times, second,if you ever lay your hands on me I will take your life and third, alway and I repeat! Always, spoil and shower me with the best. He picked me up I wrapped my legs around him and his tounge slipped down my throat and said "you my ride or die", I am a big baby and I said yes he said "say my name", I Said, "kane" he then said, "who do you belong to", I said In a low baby voice "Kane", he said ok lets go out there and meet some important people so I can show off my lady I grabbed his hand as if he was my daddy and he led the way to a new life.