TWO

POSSIBLE TW, SLURS

eddie kaspbrak walked to the icecream shop, stopping to look at a huge flower bush in front of ms. byers' old house. eddies best friend, will, used to live there, but he had to move for a reason that he didn't know. now eddie didn't really have any friends, only mike honlon, ben hamscom and stan uris. he was grateful for his friends, of course he was but he only had them and they had other people, especially stan dating a cheerleader and all-

eddie gets pulled out of his thoughts from a yelling behind him, he began to walk faster as the yelling got closer.
"hey faggot, need a ride?" henry bowers snarled as he pulled up next to the light brown haired boy.
"leave me alone bowers" eddie said nervously. henry parked the car getting out, blocking eddies path. "please" eddie barely choked out before being shoved to the ground harshly.
"hey asshat, you got a problem?" a voice yelled making henry let up from the punches he was giving eddie.
"wow tozier came to play, eh?" henry said turning to face him. "and he brought his slut friend!"
"shut the fuck up, i'm not in the mood to fight" the boy said. he grabbed eddies hand helping him up and pushing him lightly towards the girl.
"next time i see you, you're dead." henry said getting in his car to leave.
"well if you kept your word on that i would've been dead a long time ago" the boy laughed out. henry shook his head in disbelief before driving off.
"sorry kid he's an ass," the boy said not noticing a shortish red head and a guy with dark hair walking up behind him, . "the names richie, this is beaverly and billiam" eddie looked at him confused, eyebrows furrowing slightly.
the red head stepped up smiling "my name is beverly," she shot a glare behind her to richie "and this is bill." they both stuck out their hands to be shaken.
"oh.. uh.." eddie said nervously, he didn't like contact after an incident that happened in his childhood, "fistbump?" he said curling his hand into a fist.
"hey like stan the man!" richie said stepping up to fist bump him.
"oh, i know a stan," eddie said smiling as they all began walking.
"stanley uris?" bev said tilting her head
"yeah we're friends.. i uh think atleast" he nervously laughed to cover up the redness on his face
"yeah stans cool, he's the kinda guy that's friends with everyone" richie said nodding, "well i'll see you around eds!" richie said as him, bill, and bev, waved bye.
"do not call me that ever again" eddie said in disgust.
"can't promise anything eddie spaghetti." richie shot him a wink before turning around to join his friends.
'richie tozier' eddie thought as he decided to just head home 'he is quite the character.'

hey! i know there's probably not a lot of people reading this but i just wanted to say to whoever is reading this ily so much and i hope you've eaten today and if not please do so. if you have any suggestions please please leave a comment! ok byeeee