Down the Rabbit Hole

I had to take Hatters advice, I have to go to the White Kingdom, talk to the queen and fix the Vorpal Sword. I can do this.

"Chess, we have to go to the White Kingdom!"

"You can, but I don't think you'll find anything, the whole kingdom is just ruins." He said while we ran out the gate and to the woods. "The last heir that came here, twenty years ago, went to the White Kingdom and never returned. They searched the ruins and it was intact,  she had died before she got there."

"Then, we will need help."

"I can help!" Said a voice, we looked back and saw. It was Rabbit. "I know, don't trust the guy who works for the red Queen, but I've always believed in the blood of the heirs. You're here to save us. I can't just standby and watch you do all the work."

I nodded. "We know where we have to go, but first we need to know what we're going to do."

"Caterpillar..." said Rabbit. "He can help, he owes me! He lives in the Gardens, far north from here."

Chapter 7: Down the Rabbit Hole

We are on our way to see Caterpillar, from what I hear he's not quite good. He used to work for the Red Queen, but she ordered him to kill his wife for fun. He couldn't do it, so he decided to run away. She sent many to kill him and he's been on the run ever since, but Rabbit helped him get rid of the guards by faking that he killed him. He's managed to change his image and name, he chose Caterpillar. Now he is leader of an army that's plotting against the Red Queen. I could use his help, but not yet. First I have to fix the sword.

   You would think that in five hours of walking someone would've said something, unfortunately no one did. It was as if there was tension between Rabbit and Chess. I looked at them and occasionally they would look back, but they hardly did. I wanted to talk, but I didn't. The silence broke when we arrived at a big old bar... it was crowded. It was dark and the place was lit up, sounds of people laughing and screaming came from inside and so did a chair that flew out the already busted window. I heard a song coming from inside and people yelling fight erupted. What is this place?

"We're here!" Said Rabbit lifting his arms up and dropping them.

  I looked at the wrecked building. This is where the revolution hides? I was afraid of what kind of people are part of it. I look at Chess and he looks at me and shrugs and looks at the door. I saw someone was coming out, a drunk man wearing a bowl on his head. He had the face of a fish. The bowl was filled with a golden colored liqhid, by the smell it was beer. I saw as he went to a stone near us. He moved as if he took his hat off as a salute but he didn't have a hat. I saw as he smashed his bowl against the stone and all the alcohol bathed him. I was getting close to help when he tried to speak but couldn't. He jumped into the lake behind him and all the clothes just floated, he turned completely into a fish. I felt high, as if I was tripping on something...

"This is where Caterpillar lives? I thought you said he lived in the gardens." I looked at rabbit with disbelief

"This is The Garden. Look at the sign..." he pointed at a wooden block that had a design in it. It was a bit faded, it had a blue caterpillar on a red hibiscus. It said "The Garden, Service like no other".

"Well, I guess you were right..." said Chess.

   We walked through the door and I was traumatized... tables and chairs flipped over, people passed out on the floor, hookers hooked on hookahs. It was disgusting. People making out on the bar counter, smoking pot, gamblers, drunks, the place was a parasite reproduction chamber. I couldn't hate this place more. I saw on the stairs to the second floor two men, twins, they were huge. They both had a sleeveless leather jacket, they were bald and they each had a tattoo and name tags. The one on the right had a diamond tattoo and the left one had a heart tattoo. I looked at the shimmering silver name tag, Dum & Dee. What odd names. I looked at them and they seemed to know exactly what I was going to ask.

"Caterpillar don't got time for little kids" said Dum in a young British mans voice,  it didn't suit him.

"No time for kids stuff, nope." Said Dee immediately after Dum with the same voice. "Caterpillars time is precious!"

"Like Gold precious." Said Dum. "Unless you got something more precious."

"More precious than gold that is."

"Correct"

"Positively"

"Afirmative"

"Indeed"

"Agreed"

"SHUT UP!" said Rabbit with his hands holding down his white rabbit ears. I was glad he said that, I was in pain as well.

"This is Alex, an heir." Said Chess.

   As they heard the word heir they immediately got out of the way. They still had the expressionless face that didn't seem to change for the slightest of news. I walked up the creaking staircase, Rabbit and Chess were behind me. I got up and saw how the old damaged building turned into a clean birch. It was pure. In a mint green chaise lounge was a man. He wore a dark red blazer and black tight jeans. His short red hair complimented his brown eyes. He had a hookah in his hand. Was that Caterpillar?

"Good evening, are you.." I was interrupted by the guy on the chaise.

"No, I'm not." He said while he kept focusing his attention on the hookah.

   In a few seconds after, a door on the back opened. Out came three young ladies. They all looked exactly the same, except their skin color changed from left to right. The first was pale white, the secong a light tan almost white and the last a dark tan color. They had the same blue hair, the same white tuxedo, they looked official and really serious of their work. They had the same expression, a mad yet careless look.

"Please come with us." Said the third one. "Caterpillar is waiting.

   I looked at Chess and rabbit and they both looked questionable. I walked closer when they told me to stop.

"The cat and the rabbit must stay." Said the first one as theyall pointed at them.

"Matters of security, only one person may enter to see Caterpillar." Said the second one as they all shrugged.

Chess pat my back and Rabbit looked the other way. I didn't want to go in alone.