BET!

The rest of the day, I could NOT stop thinking about that girl. She looked at me like I was something! I couldn't tell my friends that I liked her because they would try and set us up together. I wouldn't be able to bare them ruining my chances with her. However, my friends know when the eagle peers on a mountain.
The next morning I got on the second floor and they were already there talking. As soon as I walked up near them they acted like they weren't talking about anything and there was huge tension. "YO! Adrien, wazzup my dude!" Tobias broke the silence. " okay yeah something is up.. what's going on?" I replied. "Uh, what makes you think something is wrong with ladies?" Silas questioned with a huge smirk on his face. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT SILAS?! Ugh, Adrien....we have thought about this and we figured out that you may need a girlfriend....maybe even the one girl from yesterday?" Cooper leaned in to me and had a big smile on his face. I looked confused and they looked at each other and then at me.
"Adrien, we have a bet. All four of us are single and we thought we all need girlfriends. Bet: by the end of this year, we all need to have a girlfriend." Cooper started off with. Tobias and Silas both answered with "bet". They looked at me and I looked down to think. The girls entered the school door and I looked at the beautiful girl. I looked at my friends and answered "BET!". I turned to look at the girls and ran down the stairs to introduce myself.
"Hey, I'm Adrien Alistor and I just moved here a few months ago. Um, I couldn't help notice how stunning you ladies are." I started. The twins girls looked at me, and then at each other and smiled. The beautiful girl smiled at me and shook my hand " Hey Mr.Alistor, I'm Renea-Vee Grace, but you can just call me Renea!" The beautiful girl with a sweet voice said to me. With a stutter breath, Renea's friend looked at me and shook my hand "Aspen, um uh, Aspen Po" The short haired brunette said. The twins then muttered to the girls and they started to walk away. " Uh, wait!" I grabbed Renea's arm. She turned to me and with a look of confusion I handed her a paper with my number on it.
       As the girls walked away, I saw Renea read the paper and smile. I ran back up the stairs after I watched them leave my sight. "COOPER! I just gave that girl my number!" I shouted. My friends hyped me up and then Tobias made a sly comment "so if you got that one chick, which one should I get?" It was settled, we were all going for those girls.