@4pm❤️

Before I get in, please watch the video for the texts

She invited me to her house. Her house "@4pm" what am I supposed to do? Go? I am probably going to make a fool of myself anyways. I don't think I should go. No there is no way I'm going, I'll just call in sick. Anyways my friends and I are at lunch.
"So... has anyone started with the girls yet? Any conversations?" Tobias tried to draw it out of us. It was dead silence as we just looked at each other. "Actually" my throat started to get dry, "I- I talked to Renea.". "Umm who is Renea?" Silas asked as if I was faking it. "It's the brunette with highlights." Cooper answered for me, I love that man. "WELL! I have been looking at someone actually.." Cooper continued to talk. "Really? Who?" I asked because Cooper wasn't someone who was near the first to want someone. "The little short haired brunette is really cute, Aspen." Cooper said as he stared at her from across the lunch table. Tobias instantly looked at Copper like he said something wrong. He then looked upset and gathered his things, got up and left. "Wh-what was that about?" Silas started acting like he cared. "Uh I don't know" Cooper looked at Tobias, as he left, with disgust. "Anyways, what about you Silas? Who are you into?" I tried to continue the conversation. Tobias was probably fine... I truly hope so. "Heh. I think Piper has the best personality ever! Plus she's really cute." Silas said and was clearly blushing.
The rest of lunch was awkward without Tobias. He normally started most of our conversations. He never even returned, we were starting to worry if he was mad at us. My biggest question was: where did he go off to? Tobias and I are very close and I should have went after him when he stormed off, I just wish I could turn back time and ask my buddy if he's okay. Silas and Cooper kind of seemed relieved he was gone. They seemed happier, they looked more interested in what was going on. I started thinking, what if they didn't like Tobias? What if our friend group was ruined? I couldn't have that happen. These guys mean a lot to me.
         The bell rang and I searched the hallways for Tobias but I couldn't find him, maybe I would see him in my class. I still couldn't find him. I know exactly where he is. He's probably smoking again! God I told him to stop! Right before the second bell rang, I ran outside and not so surprising I saw him there. But to my surprise, he wasn't smoking! No he was NOT smoking! He was MAKING OUT with this random girl from a DIFFERENT grade! This PRICK had me worried for NOTHING! "TOBIAS WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted. Tobias and the girl both stopped and looked at me like they were shocked they were caught.
The bell rang and I yanked Tobias's wrist and with anger I stormed through the halls and tossed him against a locker. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" I screamed in his face. He looked sad that I was upset. He squeezed his eyes tight and replied, " what the hell was I thinking? I was thinking why my friends are A**HOLES?!". He then pushed me away and stormed off. "TOBIAS! Wait!" I shouted in plead for him to come back. He didn't budge, he kept walking.
I couldn't help it, I could help but cry. I think I just lost my bestfriend. Plus I'm late to class and I really don't want the teacher to talk to me... I'll just wait outside until the bell rings and then I'll head to Renea's house. Renea's house... I can't go, especially now that she might see me cry... I'll just head home now.
Raining. It suddenly started raining. I forgot my jacket in my locker. Each step against the pavement had water splashing on my jeans. Voices were starting to be heard from a distance, school had just been released. I had a sudden void in my heart. I feel alone. I feel alone.
                                                            *DING*