Chapter 3 What a Suprise!

I woke up to Kyle shaking my shoulder and telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw Kyle as hot as ever. His hair was finally dried and his eyes were looking straight into mine. Gosh! I had never seen a guy look so hot before. I felt like drooling like a hungry dog when Kyle said,"It's getting dark and I don't see any land anywhere." The sound of his voice was like a bird chirping a beautiful song in a low voice. Gosh! I have to snap out of it.

I looked around and answered, "Yeah, I don't see anything either."I looked down and screamed leaving me with no breath and almost passing out. I swear you could hear that a mile away. Maybe even longer.

"What was that for." I heard Kyle chuckle at me while he rubbed his ears. I couldn't get a word out considering I lost my voice and was breathing heavily. I pointed down. (Which I barely had any energy to do). Under me there was a shark. Don't ask me what kind it was. I don't study sharks at all. I absolutely hate them.

"It won't hurt us," Kyle said,"They will only attack if you are all alone swimming by yourself.

"Okay," I said it quietly.

I could see that Kyle saw that I was scared to death. He let me go over by him and he put his arm around me. His arm was super warm. It made my body heat go up in an instance. He smelled like a fish that had been laying in the sun to long and then it had been drenched in axe spray. It smelled good to me though considering I probably smell worse. I laid my head against his shoulder but he didn't seem to mind that I was doing that he just smiled as though he liked that my head was there. I had to admit he was one hot sexy dude.

"You look tired, still." Kyle whispered in my ear.

"Well that scream took everything out of me." I smiled.

Kyle chuckled and said,"I think you broke my ear drums too."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I could scream that loud."

Kyle laughed." You would make a good actor in a horror movie. So where are you from?"

"I'm from Wisconsin."

"Well, I'm from Florida."

"Oh, I thought you were Australian."

"I am. I live here. I was going to an island to go see my father. My mother lives in florida. How did you end up in the plane?"

"The stupid airport mixed my suitcase up and brought it to another island. I was going to go and get it from there when the stupid plane crashed. This is the worst vacation ever however, i dont mind that your here."

"Thats happened to me before."

"Well at least someone knows what i'm going through."

"Why is your bag so important to you?"

"My favorite painting is in there."

"Whats it picture of?" He sure likes to ask questions.

I answered it anyway, "It's of two horses grazing with beautiful blue and gray mountains are behind it."

"That sounds like a beautiful painting."

I started to blush. "Your just saying that." I turned my head so that he wouldn't see me blushing. As I looked I saw a shape in the distance. 'Kyle." He turned his head,"Whats that?"

Kyle started to smile he said it was an island and I started to have tears of joy in my eyes. What a cry baby I am. We began to swim towards the island inch by inch.