Prologue;

Prologue.

Sasuke Uchiha a cold blooded rogue shinobi who seeks only revenge for his clan and brother. His eyes dark , cold , and lifeless.

Hinata Hyūga, a young beautiful shy shinobi. Underestimated when it came to her strength.

Two people who's life's are exactly the opposite yet they couldn't be more similar.

They first met as children, both young and innocent who did not know what the future would hold for them. Playing every day not knowing what cruel fate awaited them.

Sasuke's parents murdered when he was just a child. Hinata's mother taken away when she most needed her.

He grew up alone, and isolated from everyone else not counting his many many annoying fan girls and an annoying blonde idiot.

She grew up in a cruel household. Always made less by her father, always shown up by her younger sister, and hated by her only cousin.

Two helpless beings who screams weren't heard, just ignored. They had each other, they knew that though they hardly made eye contact.

Neither of them not knowing what the other suffered still they understanding one another in silence.

When they met again was on the battlefield, during the third shinobi war.

Hinata had been lifted up by the throat, by none other than Madara Uchiha. Who had been slowly choking her, her life slowly being taken away.

Sasuke was close enough to notice this. He couldn't just watch as the only person he ever loved died. He had to do something and quickly.

He swiftly made his way over there. "Drop the Hyūga your fight is with me," Sasuke spoke in cold tone. He dropped Hinata "Ah, the last of us Uchiha."

"Yes, now let's get this started" he drew his Katana.

FlashBack

"Ahh Sasuke! Sasuke!" Said a small girl with pale skin and dark hair as she ran towards this so called Sasuke.

The small boy raised his eyebrow confused, "Ha? Hinata what are you doing here?"

"I-I , th-the" she tried to speak while catching her breath. "Easy Hina-chan take deep breaths." She nodded an did a he said.

"Alright, tell me Hinata what's up? I thought we weren't playing until later," he asked curiously.

She nodded, "yeah but my mom and your mom wanted to meet early." She explained.

"Alright Hinata let's go then!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her near a Sakura tree that was in his backyard.

"Huh? Sasuke-kun what are we doing here?" The young girl asked a bit confused as she looked around.

"Uhm H-Hina," the young boy said nervously as his cheeks flushed with a light red.

"Are you okay Sasuke? Your face is all red" asked the young girl. He nodded, "Y-yeah I just wanted to tell you something."

She spoke softly "What is it?"

The young boy kneeled down, "I-I well uh would you Hinata Hyūga marry me?" he asked.

Her face flushed with a bright crimson color, "M-Marry?"

He stood up, "Y-yeah , well not now ! Once we're older!" He said reassuring her that what he had said would happen in time.

"Yes!" She threw her pale arms around his neck. His face lightened up "Really!" she nodded.

"Sasuke, Hinata! Come in it's lunch time!" Said Sasuke's and Hinata's mother's simultaneously.

The young lovebirds ran hand in hand inside. "Mom! Mom! Guess what!"

"What is it Sasuke?" Asked Mikoto as she and Hinata's mother served them lunch.

"I asked Hinata to marry me!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Oh really?" Said his mother giggling a bit. He nodded.

"And what did you say Hina dear?" Asked her mother curiously, also trying not to laugh.

She blushed, "I-I uhh I said yes" she said as she fiddled with her fingers.

At last the two older women bursted out laughing. Both Hinata and Sasuke watched a bit confused.

FlashBack Over

"We'll finish this now Madara" he said as he activated his mangekyo sharingan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me ; So hello every fishy out there in the world reading this , this as you can see I a new idea I've been working on sorry for not updating my other stories but I was wondering what you think of this, so as always comment / review this any ideas you guys got for me message me please let me know what you think . I love you fishys 😘✊