Chapter Two; Visting.

Chapter Two;
Visiting.

A/N - This Next Part Is Inspired By A Reader Of Mines { sasuhinafanheart }
Thank You , So This Chapter Is Dedicated To sasuhinafanheart ❤️✊🏼
I Love Your Stories By The Way Keep Up The Great Work . 😌👌🏼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's Point of View

The sun shined through my window, I sat up and stretched my arms. "It seems like a beautiful day," I walked over to my bathroom and freshened up.

After freshening up I decided I'd go for a run. I got dressed into a sports bra, and some running tights with my ninja sandals.

I walked out of the compound, and started jogging to the park.

Once I got to the park I noticed Kiba was there with Akamaru playing frisbee. He waved at me signaling me over.

"Hey Kiba-Kun," I smiled as I got down on one knee and patted Akamaru. "Hey Hina, out for a walk?"

I nodded, "Yeah, care to join me?"
He shrugged, "Sure why not." We started walking around the park until we got hungry.

We headed towards the ramen shop. As we entered we saw Naruto and Sakura eating together.

Kiba chuckled, "Wow Naruto ramen for breakfast?" Naruto looked up his mouth full of ramen as he mumbled something.

I looked over at Sakura who seemed annoyed with Naruto, "Shut up idiot don't talk with your mouth full!" There it was she had punched him on his head. I tried not to giggle, "Oh good morning Hina-Chan." She smiled and waved at me, "Come sit next to me."

I nodded and sat next to her as Kiba took the seat next to Naruto. We ordered our ramen and ate peacefully, once we were done I decided to speak up.

"So how's Sasuke?" I asked, they all turned to look at me like I had three heads. I guess they found it weird that I had asked about the onyx eyed Uchiha.
But I hadn't really had the chance to visit Sasuke and it's been almost two days since I'd seen him at the hospital.

"Uhm, well Kakashi hasn't let us visit him," said Sakura as Naruto nodded in agreement. "Oh, well I should go before father sends a search party," I giggled as I paid for my ramen bid goodbye.

Before going home I decided I'd buy some things. I walked towards the market and bought some tomatoes and some other things I needed.

I stood there for a moment thinking of what I should do next. 'Should I visit Sasukea-kun? What if he doesn't wanna see me?' I sighed and decided I'd go drop off my things at the compound then id head over to Sasuke's house.

Sasuke's Point of View

"Come on Sasuke I think you should go out into the village instead of staying here and training," I simply sighed as my sensei advised me to go out.

"Kakashi why are you even here?" I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Just making sure your not lonely," he laughed.

I looked away as I wiped off the sweat from my brow with a towel. I had been training in my backyard for awhile now, trying to get a certain someone off my mind.

'Hinata Hyuga' why hadn't she come visit me yet. I know what your thinking why haven't I gone over? Or why haven't I called her.

Truth is her father scares me, ironic huh? But it's true Hiashi Hyuga scared me not just him but Neji did too.

Hiashi was once best friends with my father. He and his wife would come over all the time he seemed so happy.
But once his wife past away, never again did I see him smile.