Chapter Three; Training.

Chapter Three;
Training.

Sasuke's Point of View

I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling in complete darkness. I turned and checked the time.

It was 3:47 am, I sighed as I tried to fall asleep. I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to. My mind kept going over the events that had happened earlier.

FlashBack of Strawberries !

We sat on a bench in the park and talked for hours. We noticed the sun was setting. "I should head home," she said as she stood up.

I stood up after her, "I'll walk you." I started walking toward the Hyuga Compound before she could say anything.

She walked beside me, "You don't have to you know."

"I know but I want to, what kind of boyfriend would let his girlfriend walk alone?" I said as I smirked.

'B-Boyfriend! What since when! I never even asked her out properly!,' I thought to myself.

Before she could even say something we had reached the wooden doors of the compound, "Goodnight Hina, I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed her forehead and walked away.

FlashBack Over

I face-palmed and thought to myself, 'Ugh Sasuke your so stupid! Calling yourself her boyfriend!'

What was I thinking! That's the problem I wasn't thinking! What does she think of me now! I wonder what she's doing right now?

<< At The Hyuga Compound >>

The trio of Hyuga's silently slept on Hinata's bed. Sike! More like Hanabi and Neji had taken over the bed and poor Hinata had ended up on the floor.

Hanabi's foot in Neji's face and his hair tangled in the younger Hyuga's toes. Hinata made her way back on the bed somehow, pushing Neji and Hanabi out of her way as she laid in between them snoring softly as her hand rested on Neji face.

<< Back To Sasuke's House >>

'I bet Hinata sleeps like an angel,' I thought to myself as a smile formed on my lips.

((Sure she does xD))

I sighed once more, 'Tomorrow I'll be training with Hinata I should get some sleep.' I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hinata's Point of View

*In The Morning*

I woke too find two empty spots on my bed, "Neji and Hanabi must've gotten up already."

I sat up and stretched my arms as I got out of bed, as I stood up I felt something underneath my foot.
"AHHHH!" I let out a loud scream.

I quickly covered my mouth and saw who the hand belonged too, I sighed. "Ugh Nii-San scared me," I moved swiftly around Neji and Hanabi who was besides him.

I walked towards my bathroom and did my morning routine and got dressed into a lavender sports bra, and grey running tights.

I put my hair into a ponytail and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

I took out eggs, tomatoes, bacon an some bread. I put an apron on and started cooking.

I made tomato omelets , toast , and cooked the bacon. Once done I removed my apron and called down Neji and Hanabi.

"Hinata-Chan, father is at a meeting and said he wouldn't be back until next week." I nodded acknowledging what Hanabi had said.

We all ate in silence, once we were done I picked up the dirty plates and washed them.