Chapter 1|| Greetings||

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
||light cussing||

Jungkook P. O. V

It was a new year, and this year I had to live in a dorm with a roommate. Fan fucking tastic. My father decided I needed to leave the house and be on my own. I sighed as I finished packing my things. My father loaded it into the car.

"Are you ready, Jungkook?" My dad asked already excited of getting rid of his sassy son. I rolled his eyes, "Whatever lets just go..." I shoved my earbuds in angrily as I got inside the car. My dad went to the drivers seat and started driving me to school.
I had been going to this school for a while and had a fair amount of popularity. I had plans of being a dancer and that's what everyone knew me as. I was taking vocal lessons on the side though because I loved singing and wanted to manifest my skills.

Me and my dad got the key and dorm number, we then put all of my boxes in the dorm. "Remember be nice to your roommate," my father gave him a stern look before smiling and then he left. I rolled my eyes and frowned, "yeah goodbye to you too..." I grumbled as I started unpacking my things already picking the side of the room with a window. That was because the window was the type where you could sit in it.

Jimin P.O.V

I sighed as I started packing my things. My mother and father disappeared about a year ago and I was left alone to pay the house bills and other necessities so I had to move into a dorm which came with my scholarship. My parents left for no real reason or not one that I knew of. Maybe it was because they didn't love me anymore. I shook my head deciding not to dwell on it to much.

I sighed once more something I seemed to do a lot now. I groaned and got in my car putting the key in the ignition and starting to drive to the school. I wasn't very popular, but I could sing and dance so I wasn't that useless. I went inside the building got all of my necessities like my keys and dorm number etc.

I walked into the room and saw my roommate Jungkook, "oh I'm sorry..." I said backing up a bit. "Are you my roommate." I asked softly as I looked around the room and saw the curtains were closed. I mentally smiled to myself. The sun didn't burn him to death but it did give me sun burns and would irritate my skin.

Third person P. O. V

Jungkook turned around and smirked leaning against the wall expectantly, "Apparently..." he then smirked again and went back to unpacking. After he finished he collapsed on the bed and sighed. "Finally done...." he whispered to himself. He grabbed his phone and texted a group chat he was in with most of the popular kids it was called, 'tea spill'  sure it was filled with gossip but oh well he didn't care. "Wassup thotties I'm rooming with Jimin' he sent the text and put his phone away. He sat up and watched Jimin with observant eyes.

"Great I'm with the popular kid..." Jimin mumbled and started unpacking his things. He put all of his textbooks, regular books and other things in an organized manner. To say he was a neat freak was an understatement. He sat on his bed and started reading a book he randomly got from his shelf. All his books that he had were new and he hadn't read them yet so he was excited. After a while his throat was getting a bit dry so he got up and grabbed a water bottle drinking it. A small smile gracing his lips as he then continued reading.