Chapter two ||Getting to know eachother||

Jimin's P. O. V

I couldn't stand being in that dorm room another second, so I slipped on some shoes and started walking to the door slowly hoping that no one would notice me. But nope that's not how life works, everything always ends up going wrong one way or another like me! Some random ass dude walked up to me and slipped his arm around my shoulder acting like he knew me.

"Hey Jimin! Jungkook over here told me you were roommates! He's lucky to have such a cutie like you..." I soon recognized the dude by his voice and smile. His name was Jung Hoseok another one of the popular kids here. I slowly nodded, "Yup that's me...so if you could let go that'd be great!" I said with a sarcastic smile. "Plus you stink dude. Do you know what a shower is? We have one if you'd like to use it! I'd be glad to show you the way!" I said smirking a bit as I watched the other practically have smoke coming out of his ears. "Why you little-!" I laughed, "bye bye now!" I waved and ran out the door laughing to myself. "Oh my god his face was priceless I should've taken a picture!"

I was beaming as I just walked around the campus. Curfew wasn't until another thirty minutes and everyone had to be to their dorm by then so thankfully everyone would be gone. I let the night breeze hit my face as I decided to sit down on the bench and admire the night sky while I was out here. This is one of the things I treasure in life. Just out here in the peaceful night watching as the stars twinkled beautifully as I pointed out some of the constellations. "Oh there's libra!"

Jungkook's P. O. V

I never knew that Jimin being sarcastic and yelling at someone could be so hot. Like I thought he was just a pipsqueak that didn't speak much and was a nerd. I stand corrected. I took a video of the whole thing for...research purposes. I looked at the time and realized it was about five minutes before curfew and for everyone to get back to their dorms. "All right everybody time to go thanks for meeting me here!" I stood up and smiled at them and when they all started walking out the door I stopped Hoseok by grabbing his shoulder. "You got owned by a pipsqueak." I said with a smirk and then slammed the door laughing at his horrified expression.

I went back to my room and plopped down on the bed waiting for Jimin to come back to the dorm room. I decided he wasn't that bad and he was pretty badass anyway. As I waited I decided to scroll through Instagram, hoping to find his account if he had one. "He probably doesn't even know what social media is." I groaned as I searched up his name. I finally found his account and smiled looking through his pictures. "Okay no one told me he was a model, the fuck!" I said with a raised eyebrow.

I soon heard the door unlock and snapped my head up seeing Jimin slowly close the door and letting out a small exhale. "Why the fuck do you look like you just committed a crime and just ran away from the cop?" He looked like a freaking cat jumping six feet in the air.

Jimin's P. O. V

I slowly closed the door not expecting to hear Jungkook's voice so like a normal person I jumped. "Holy shit you scared the crap out of me!" I put a hand on top of my heart to feel my heart racing. "I thought you were some robber or something!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Are you stupid?" I glared at him, "Maybe..." I said softly before taking off my shoes and placing myself on my bed.

"So why are you still up? I thought you would be asleep or something or watching some graphic movie." Jungkook raised a confused eyebrow, "graphic movie?" I nodded, "yeah you know with like sex in it?" Jungkook scoffed, "well no I wasn't I was...waiting for you..." Jungkook said softly biting his bottom lip. "Waiting for me? Why?" Jungkook hesitated, "I just wanted to get to know you...but that doesn't mean I like you or anything! Don't get the wrong idea!" I raised my hands as if surrendering, "okay Geez I won't...calm down mr tsuendere..." I mumbled softly before placing my hands back down on my lap. "What do you want to know about me?" Jungkook shrugged, "I don't know just something to get an idea of the type of person you are..." Jungkook said with a small smile.

I nodded, "Well my name is Park Ji-" "I know that dumbass!" I sighed, "okay okay! I'm 21, my favorite colors are blue and black, I'm 5 foot 8. I'm a Libra, I'm single. I'm Korean, my parents inspire me so does music. My current mood is relaxed, my favorite food is Kimchi Jiigae. My shoe size is 8.5, my favorite movie is TAZZA, my spirit animal is a Koala!" Jungkook nodded, "well I should tell you about me huh?" I nodded and looked at him like he was the dumbest person in the world. "Well duh!"

Jungkook's P. O. V

I cleared my throat as if I was going to make a big speech well I mean I kinda was, "I'm 20 years old, my favorite color is black. I'm 5  foot 11, I'm a Virgo. I'm single. I'm Korean, my dad inspires me so do my friends and dance. I'm currently happy, my favorite foods are apples and mangos. My shoe size is 9, my favorite movie is Ironman. My spirit animal is  a wolf. And yeah that's it...that's your roommate..."  I have a slight smile. "So yeah anyways you don't seem like such a pipsqueak and a nerd I guess. Well maybe still a ne-Ouch!" Jimin had punched my arm. "What was that for?!" Jimin scowled, "for calling me a pipsqueak dumbass!" Jimin shook his head before smiling again. "Well at least you don't hate me..."

Words: 1089
Edited**

Alright that was chapter two of Frenemies and I can't wait to see where this goes! I hope you guys are enjoying the story and don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Oh and here is what Hobi looks like in this story. 👇🏻

 👇🏻