25.

Yibo and I have been a couple for exactly one month now. Due to our jobs we couldn't see each other as often as we would have liked to in the past weeks, but that can't be changed.

Things are going quite well between us. Yeah OK, Yibo would probably say something different now. He is a little frustrated because we can't see each other so often. And he was even a little pissed off when I told him not to accompany me at night anymore when he has a shooting or a film shoot the next day.

Sure, I'd like him to be there when I work at night. But if he has to work the next day, or actually it's the same day. Then he should not appear there overtired and with eye rims.

I'd already been through all this with Yue. For about two or three weeks she had accompanied me every night. And then she lay in my ears with the fact that she always got annoyed when she was tired and had deep eye rims.

I told her every day to stay home and rest. And she still hadn't listened to me. And now I have the same thing with Yibo again. Is this a typical model illness? To ignore what I say and then get mad when they get in trouble?

Three days ago, I told Yibo to stay home and not come at night. Yes, we hadn't seen each other for four days, but still. He had to work and get enough sleep.

So I was only being kind to him. And what happened? He still arrived that night and came with me. He ignored my concern and then, when he had to go to the shoot for a commercial, he was tired and had deep dark circles around his eyes.

Yibo had been scolded about it and just because I said, "I told you so" he got so angry that he hasn't spoken to me since then.

I don't know how much longer he wants to be stubborn. But he can't expect me to go to him and convince him not to be mad anymore. After all, I had meant it only well and just said thoughtlessly that I told him so.

Whatever. Anyway, now he's stubborn and won't talk to me.

Oh, right. I visited my parents a two weeks ago over the weekend. I told them about my relationship with Yibo with trembling knees. I really thought they would rip my head off the way they looked at me.

But in the end my parents reacted very calmly and quite relaxed. My father said to me "If you love this man, we will not interfere. It is your life. And if you're happy, so are we."

It took my mother a little longer than that. She had hoped to have a grandchild of mine and cried for two hours before she came to me, slapped me on the back and then said, "It doesn't matter, you're still my son and I love you."

The two then told me that they would like to meet Yibo. So first I showed them pictures. My mother said, "At least he's handsome." When I will introduce Yibo to my parents I do not know yet.

For one thing, we should both have the day off. And for another, the goat would have to talk to me first.

Yibo himself had already told his parents about us the day after we got together. They were happy for him. Apparently they knew about his long one-sided or unfulfilled love and were now happy that he got me after all.

Two days later I had to appear there for a courtesy visit. Of course Yibo's father recognized me right away. After all he is the businessman for whom we catalogued his artifacts. No matter.

Yibo's parents were happy when I was there and I felt like they were asking me a thousand questions. And feeling every few minutes his mother told me I am so cute. Which Yibo, like a proud rooster, always affirmed.

But all in all his parents are very nice and lovable people. But also tough businessmen who are not intimidated by anything or anyone. Not for nothing they belong to the top five in Beijing.

But I was embarrassed when Yibo told his parents that I had many contacts and a good sense of who could fit to whom. He repeated his idea of the partnership agency, which I thought was just a joke.

And then Yibo's parents came along and said it was a great idea. Now they are asking me to come up with a concept for a partnership agency, with a focus on homosexuals. They want to know how much money I would need to start it and what kind of income I can expect.

Hello? I never intended to open such an agency and now I have to work out a business plan and present it to them on my next visit! And they are totally serious!

Thanks for that Yibo! I would have loved to punch him in the face and ask him if he still has all the slats on the fence. But polite as I am, I tried to explain to them that I never intended to open a partnership agency.

To thank for that, I was allowed to listen for twenty minutes that young people should set themselves goals and always think about their future. They also told me that in today's world, such a partnership agency would be really profitable. Since there are now many homosexuals who do not want to hide and are looking for a partner.

Because I did not want to be rude and show them that I care about what they tell me, I finally agreed. And Yibo promised to help me. That was three and a half weeks ago and since then he has done nothing to help me with this business plan.

And since Yibo's mother called me and reminded me of this stupid business plan, I thought back and forth who could help me. And in the end it became no one less than Hai Kuan!

Yes, it's really him. For three days he has been sitting with me late in the afternoon explaining everything I need to know. Helps me with the software, the data and all the other stuff I have no idea about.

And how did that happen? Well, three days ago, when Yibo decided not to talk to me, he informed me in a message. So I went to his house after my work and hoped to meet him and talk to him.

But Yibo was not there. Instead, I ran into Hai Kuan when I was on my way to the parking lot to drive home. He had asked me how far I was with my business plan, which he only knew about because his parents had told him.

I explained my dilemma to him and he offered to help me. As a thank you for introducing him to Meng Yao. If I wasn't under so much pressure about it, I would have declined with thanks.

But so I accepted his offer and so that I realize that he really just wants to help me, we always meet in a café. I'm actually really glad he's helping me. And remember, I'm only doing this for Yibo. So I get even angrier when I see how he lets me hang.

 So I get even angrier when I see how he lets me hang