EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

His POV

The rain never stop pouring during the day, but during the night, the moon had kept on giving light onto our darkness, the night was calm, peaceful and had its undeniable beauty, especially when the moon, full or not, will show its presence amongst all the people around who can see them.

I just looked up onto my window as my day once again started, my heart aches for the longing I had kept for like a thousand year. But as to my father's request I have to bring my little sister, Aera, onto her class together with her mate, Justine. They are still young but they have already met back in the days when they are still in their kindergarten days, as much luck as I have, I haven't even found mine.

I will be bringing them to the Mildine Academy where she studies her highschool, which unknown to the eyes of humans are actually a school for vampires.

While walking them under their umbrellas I had noticed something odd, the rain suddenly had stopped, and as if everything was just paused using a remote. Yet nobody easily had noticed.

The car ride was smooth, wonder was beyond me as I try to analyse what had just happened. Justin and Aera are just sitting near each other as they talk about something in school about the so called teacher they have whom all have found weird yet interesting, but I never understood what they had been talking for my mind was nowhere but the thought of how or when I will ever find my mate.

It feels kinda hopeless, I was the last one amongst as who had not yet found the love that was said to be destined even before we are born. How many more years shall I wait? A hundred? A thousand? I don't want to challenge destiny as to that extent, for my patience is already wearing off.

I just sighed and looked up at the window of the car, I saw that there was no traffic at all as we pass through all the alley of this place.

But in one significant street I saw a lady wearing a long white dress while she has her hands held up to catch the rain as it drops onto her palms, it is not her weird behaviour that had caught my eye but her smile that seems to radiate all over her.