21

Her POV

It is a good thing that almost his subjects and mine are the same.

But now I am just walking in the hallway feeling exhausted in just half of the day I have.

Good thing I can control some of my abilities. I can run if I want to, I'm faster than other vampires of my kind and they can't even notice me but some speed and strength users might suspect me and all our hard work on hiding my real identity will be put to trash.

I kept on thinking the same question as last night, who's the girl talking to me and why did she even want me to protect the Prince?? Like c'mon, I'm just a freaking Black mist user royalty that cannot even control my abilities.

While he is probably trained to perfection especially he is gifted by the power of the elements of earth and soon to be the King of the Vampires. Sometimes I even thought why are they the ones in the thrown, but my questions are left unanswered all the time.

All the abilities that I can control is only my speed running and some visions which is pretty rare in our kind. They said that I should not have one because those belongs to the Mind users. Creepy, right?

And it is impossible that I am one because my parents are just black mist users. Well except the fact that I was born human, and then all my powers just started appearing when I turned 18 couple of ages ago, after the attack in the Bloodstained.

Kylle said that they almost lose me but good thing they saw me. But the thing that bothers me is that I cannot remember some detail of my childhood or even a single drop of memory before the attack.

They said that I am trying to help someone and I'm bleeding to death and they turned me into a vampire and all abilities started to show but I cannot even tell if that was me.

Even some of our families almost didn't recognized me, as if I changed my appearance, how ridiculous, right?

As I keep on thinking I didn't noticed that I am walking into a crowded part of the hall and I bumped into someone, and it is really wrong for me to do that because I am a 'human'.

"Hey!! What the Hell?" Now,  I'm in big trouble, I saw how one of the Vamp sluts get her eyes red. She is not a pure one because her eyes are normally blue. And now it is red, probably because she's angry.

"Huh, how dare you little freak, didn't you know that I can suck your breath out of your lungs?" She said, so she got a gift like that?

"She deserves it" Another girl said, actually her advice is not needed at all.

I noticed that we got the attention of people around us and most of them are looking at me as if I'm a freaking garbage.

They are vampires and that's why I hated being one because they can tell a human how weak and low they are.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I said lowly, I'm not afraid of them but it does not mean I want trouble and endanger my family, I don't think so.

"Oh, its the Royal wanna be. How did Klein's family accept such a weakling like you?" She said, my brothers are really well known here, perks of being a royal.

Though I didn't really get the advantage of it.

"Yeah, you know what ,I'll teach you a lesson." after she said it I felt something inside my chest that as if it is clenched.

I can't scream because I have no air left in my lungs and let me remind you that I have a part of me that is still human and I needed air to survive.

"Are you loving it?" She said.

I just take a hold to my neck, what did I do to them? Is it because humans are weak?