Chapter 14

~Jungkooks Pov~

"What's my problem? I'll tell you what's my problem, the fact that I broke up with Jimin because of you and you don't feel sorry a tiny bit, instead you come here all happy because you two are together" Yoongi stood up and told me with anger

"What do you mean you broke up with him because of me? You were the childish one and broke up with him because he was comforting me, because I was sad. You brought all of this with your own bare han-."

I didn't even have the chance to finish that sentence when he punched my face so hard that I fell on the ground. He came on me and continued punching me. I managed to get a hold of him and turned him around and I started hitting him with all the strength I have. Taehyung and Hoseok quickly got up and tried to separate us, we kept on punching each other even though there were Tae and Hoseok trying to separate us. I didn't want to let him win for sure. Jin, Namjoon and Jimin came to also help Tae and Hoseok. They managed to separate us after a few seconds.

Jimin and Hoseok came next to me to check if I am okay, Taehyung went with Yoongi, and Namjoon and Jin were checking on the both of us. I didn't expect that Tae will check on Yoongi, and Hoseok will check on me, I thought it would be the other way round honestly.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Jimin told me

"Don't worry I'm okay"

"You don't look okay at all, your face is all bruised up and you are bleeding alot" Hoseok said

"I'll be fineeee"

"Stop saying that you are fine and get up, let's go to the nurses office." Hoseok told me

~Hoseoks Pov~

Jimin and I helped Jungkook to stand up and we started to walk to the nurses office. We arrived at the office and knocked but the nurse wasn't there.

"I'll go search for the nurse and you guys stay here" Jimin said

"Okay Jimin" Jungkook said 

Jimin went to find the nurse and I stayed waiting with Jungkook. There was total silence until Jungkook broke it.

"Hoseok, may I ask you something?"

"Ye sure"

"Why did you come with me and not with Yoongi?"

"About that, after what happened yesterday I realised how rude he was, the fact that you were in trouble and he didn't even come and help you really pissed me off. Okay maybe you 2 right now aren't that much of good friends, but if I was in his position I wouldn't care about what happened I'll come to help you because after all before everything had happened all of us were good best friends"

"Thank you, Hoseok"

"You're welcome, that's what friends are for"

"And about Tae, do you know why he didn't come with me? I'm pretty sure that a few months ago he had a crush on me."

"I think his feeling changed during those few months, after all he showed signs that his feelings changed" 

"Yeah true"

"And by the way I'm sorry that I didn't come yesterday but Jin told me to stay with Yoongi so he won't be alone"

"It's okay, I know"

After a few minutes Jimin came with the nurse.

~Jungkooks Pov~

"Come in" the nurse told me

We went it after the nurse and I sat down while Jimin and Hoseok stood by the door watching me.

"So, what happened?" the nurse asked me

"I had a physical fight with my friend.... if I can call him that anyways"

"Where does it hurt the most?"

"My nose hurts the most"

She started examining my nose.

"There aren't any serious injuries, here take these painkillers you will be fine"

"Okay thank you"  

We left the office and started to walk to class. While walking I received a message from Tae

Tae: Hey, are you okay?

Jungkook: I guess that I am okay just my nose hurts alot

Tae: Get well soon 

Jungkook: Thank you

We got into class and the teacher looked angry at us

"Why are you late?" she said with anger in her voice

"Sorry but we were at the nurses office" I told the teacher

"You have a note?"

"No sorry" I told her

"Next time you come late bring a note with you or I won't let you come in"

"Jungkooks face is technically the note" Hoseok said and the whole class laughed

"Go to your seat now before i kick all 3 of you out!" the teacher shouted at us

~Jinsoos Pov~

I woke up at 11 a.m I didn't even notice that I overslept today at my friends house. Yesterday I didn't even go back home and I left Jungkook tied yesterday. 

"Caitlin"

"Yeah?"

"Listen before I go back home I need to tell you something"

"Tell me" she said as she almost slipped

"I had a huge crush on you for a long time now, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"OMG YES" she shouted as she hugged me

"I'll see you later Caitlin, I'm going abit home now" 

"Okay bye" she said as she kissed me

I started walking home to check how that loser is doing all tied up. When I arrived home i noticed that the door wasn't closed properly like it was forced open. I ran down to the basement and Jungkook wasn't there, I ran up to his room and there wasn't any of his items.

"THAT LITTLE BRAT WHERE DID HE GO"

I quickly picked up my phone and texted Caitlin.

Jinsoo: Can we meet up? I have something really important to ask you

Caitlin: Yeah sure

Jinsoo: Meet me at the park in 10 minutes

I got out of my house slamming the door behind me, I went directly to the park and I texted Caitlin.

Jinsoo: I arrived

Caitlin: I'll be there in 2 minutes

After a few minutes Caitlin came.

"Hey" I told her

"HIII"

"So you know how much I hate my brother"

"Of course I know, you tell me all the time"

"My mum left for a business trip and left me to take care of that brat until she comes back, yesterday as you know I tied him up and left him there"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Today when I went home, he wasn't there and neither were his items"

"What do you need me for?"

"Your father is a hitman right?"

"Yeah"

"He can track where are people right?"

"Yup"

"I need you to tell him to track down my brother, I need to teach that little brat a lesson"