Chapter 2

In the Arendelle Castle dungeon,Elsa look at her chained hands.She was alone.She have tears in her eyes.
"I failed to kidnap Princess Anna.My parents will be furious."Elsa told herself.They came.Gothel hug her daughter.
"Mom.Dad.I got arrested."Elsa said.The guards came.They grab Elsa.They took her to the king and queen.Elsa was so scared.
"Please,let me go."Elsa said.The queen look in Elsa's eyes.She saw snowflakes.She walk over to Elsa.
"Elsa,is that really you?"she asked.
"Yes."Elsa said.
"You are our long lost daughter."she said.
"I am your daughter?"Elsa asked.The queen gave Elsa a mirror.She saw snowflakes.Elsa look at them.
"Mom.Dad."she said.
"Elsa."they said.Elsa hug her long lost parents.Anna and Jack came.They look at their parents.Elsa look at them.
"Jack.Anna.You don't have to be afraid of me."Elsa said.
"Why?"they asked.
"I am your sister."Elsa said.Anna look in Elsa's eyes.The princess saw snowflakes in her sister's eyes.
"She is.She is our long lost sister."Anna said.The Nightmare King and Mother Gothel came.Elsa look at them.
"You lied to me."Elsa said.
"What are you talking about,Elsa?"they asked Elsa.
"You kidnap me.You erased my memories that I am the long lost princess of Arendelle and that I am  the daughter of The King and Queen of Arendelle."Elsa said.
"We should have killed you when you were a baby."they said.That day,the castle guards arrest Elsa's fake parents.Elsa is happy to be reunited with her family.