{5} Bucket lists and Paris 2

Harry can't breathe. His 24th birthday is in 4 days and he's not going to be able to complete his "bucket list". He wants to act like he doesn't care but all he can feel is that he's let his 16 year old self down.

"Harry ubers here," Cal calls upstairs as Harry frantically tries to scrub the tears off of his face. He has just enough time to fry his face before Cal bursts into his room.

"Bog! Come on, our drivers going to kill us," he says before leaving Harry to grab his hoodie. He's thankful that Cal didn't notice his distressed face. (Cal did but he didn't want to upset Harry even more. Especially when they were already late to the sidemen shoot).

They arrive at the studio a mere 20 minutes later. Brace themselves for the absolute abuse that's about to be shouted at them but instead they're met with Tobi helping Kon and the rest of the crew set up.

"Have we stepped into an alternate universe?" Harry laughs as Tobi comes over to give him a hug. "Jj was training this morning and forgot about the shoot. Josh slept in, Ethan's on his way and Vik's Uber was late," Tobi shrugs pulling away from Cal's hug.

"This is great boys! We can finally give the boys abuse," Cal exclaims as Vik and Ethan enter the studio . Josh, Jj and Simon turn up 15 minutes later.

Over an hour later they're all sat around discussing future video ideas when Josh nudges Cal and he nods before turning to Harry.

"So Harry, as you know your birthday is in 4 days. So the boys and I decided that we're going to go to Paris!" Cal explains as Harry gapes at him with his mouth open.

Everyone looks at each other slightly confused. Cal had said that this was all Harry wanted for his birthday. "Doesn't he want to go?" Ethan asks looking at Jj confused. Jj shrugs.

Without warning Harry throws himself onto Cal, the words "I LOVE YOU FREEZY!" Leaving his mouth as the rest of the boys start laughing.

"When are we going?" He asks pulling away from Cal and starting to give the rest of the boys  a hug. He really does love his friends.

"Tomorrow morning, so you and I better go start packing your bags," Cal says as Harry pulls away from Simons warm embrace.

Harry tells Cal that he loved him another fifty times on the way home. Cal swears he catches the Uber driver winking at him through the mirror and he cannot fucking wait until Harry tells Simon how he feels.

Because that will be one less person that thinks him and Harry are together. (It happens too much for Cal's liking but sure, Harry is his best friend)

It's the next evening and they're standing in the lobby of a fancy hotel in Paris. Cal and Josh are talking to the receptionist, Jj and Ethan are scooping out places to eat tonight on google maps. 

Tobi and Vik are chatting on a nearby couch as Harry is thanking someone for the champagne he was just offered. "Merci Monsieur," he smiles as the waiter turns to Simon. He plucks a glass attempts to copy what Harry said. At least he earnt a chuckle from the waiter and a full blown giggle attack from Harry when the man left them.

"Shut up Harry, I done Spanish at school not French," he defends himself with a laugh as Harry grips onto his leg and wipes the tears away from his eyes.

"Sorry Si but it was just so funny!". Eventually the rest of the boys join them. Ethan declares that they found a 5 star restaurant for tonight as Jj takes a seat on the armchair across from Harry and closes his eyes.

"Can we find out our rooms please? I really need a nap". Cal rolls his eyes, "So Josh just randomly picked a number for everyone and then I said them and we assigned rooms from that so yeah, no complaining! It's only for 5 days".