(S1) Chapter 6: The Journey?

3rd P.O.V.

The day was great, it was sunny, the air was fresh, and the grass was greener than ever. You could see Ninya, Crona, Momon, Eruka, Lukrut, Peter, Nabe, and Dyne around a cart Protecting Nfirea as Nfirea rode on the cart. They were following the road until Nfirea decided to speak up.

 They were following the road until Nfirea decided to speak up

Nfirea: Mr. Peter...

Peter: Huh? Yeah? Pizza time.

Nfirea: I think we should take a break around that area.

Nfirea then pointed at the river on the side of the Road.

Peter: Good idea. Momon-san...

Peter then Faced Momon and the rest as Momon knew what to do.

Momon: we understand.

They then began resting near the river on the rocks for a few minutes, the horse began drinking the water.

Peter: Enjoy this. Things will get a bit more dangerous from here on out.

Crona: Don't worry about us. We'll be careful.

Momon: 'I'll have to be because I can't use magic in this armor. Playing the Tank role was never really my speed. And if things get out of hand, Narberal will use 5th tier magic. I'm not sure what we'll be facing, but I think that'll be enough. If not I may have to get serious.'

While Nabe and Eruka were just calmly minding their own business. Lukrut began to start a conversation.

Lukrut: Try not to look so worried Nabe and Eruka! Everything will be fine as long as I'm here. I'm the best set of Eyes and Ears inside of the Re-Estize Kingdom.

Eruka to Crona: *Scoffs* Can I kill him now with one of my tadpoles?

Crona to Eruka: Hold it, Remember hold your Hostility towards him. If you need something, don't be afraid to ask me.