Moving to LA and Fun Time!

Author:

Well the main characters are:

Evelyn, Jazmin, Fatima, Lissette, and Lanie.

For boys its Matthew Espinosa , Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, and Shawn Mendes. Lets just say Cam is 17 okay.

Jazmin's POV:

Well theres Evelyn and she's 15 so is Fatima. Lanie the oldest, 16 and the youngest is Lissette who's 14. I'm the second yongest which sucks, but I'm okay with it. We all started to hang out in middle school, but once we did we got to know each other then sooner or later we started making vines we got big and soon we started making videos. we made our own page and did vlogs like o2l (our 2nd life) but our name is 5G, which stands for 5 girls. Anyways, Eveyln and I were the last people to unpack and we each had 2 more of our boxes left, we were talking then 2 guys approached to us. Oh... my... gawd... I knew who they were! It was Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier!! Oh my fucking gawd! They're vine famous! Like us, but more popular.

Nash: Hey I'm Nash and this is Cameron!

We both turned around.

Me: Hi, I'm Jazmin an-

Cameron: Oh shit your Jazmin! And your Evelyn!

Both of us: Yeah!

Evelyn: How do you guys know us?

Nash: Duh! You guys are hot!

Me: Why thank you, y'all are too!

Cameron: Oh hear that Nash, she's country!

Me: No I'm not I just say y'all.

I laughed.

Cameron: I knew that...
Me: Sure well, we have to take our boxes.

Nash: We'll help you guys! Even thought you guys only need 2 more, plus the ones you guys are gonna get.

So they helped us. I had a feeling someone was staring at me so I turned around to see Nash checking me out... I couldn't blame him I was wearing short shorts, a lose crop top with converse. I have tanish skin color. Anyways we went on the elevator and they decided to make a vine. So for our vine channel we did one were they would walk in the elevator and we would fangirl. For Nash's we acted like we were stuck in the elevator and we were scared and for Cam's. We did something really weird we started twerking! That was the best one! We finally got to our floor. Turns out they lived next door. Funny! Well they came in and Cam had my box and Nash had Evelyn's we were all carrying one though. I'm sharing a room with Fatima, she was there and Cam saw her and asked me.

Cam: Woah who that?!

Me: Oh her, that's my sister Fatima. Don't even bother to hit on her, just for her booty, or with any of these girls they're all like my sisters and if you mess with them Cam, your going to regret it.

Cam: What no, I would never!

Me: Good. Well I'll let you talk to her. Bye!

And I walked out.

Evelyn's POV:

I was with talking with Nash and he asked me something about Jazmin.

Nash: Hey Evelyn I know this sounds kinda weird, but does Jazmin have a boyfriend?

Me: Ummm... she did but they broke up like 2 months ago... because he cheated on her...

Nash: I'm going to fuck him up!

Me: Nash, calm down! Why did you want to know?

Nash: Yes dude have you seen her?! She's hot! And has a nice fit body not to offend anyone, I don't care how they look I'm just saying, anyways her skin is perfect! And her eyes!

Me: She is pretty. Most of our fans like her then it's me and then the rest. But maybe you should get to know her better. She acts likes she's okay. But she's not, she's heart broken.

Nash: I'll try. But what if she gets hate?

Me: Nash. Most of your fans, it's you guys! Ever since she said you were her YouTuber crush they started posting that you guys would be good for each other!

Nash: What really?!

Me: Ummm... yes! Check yo phone!

Nash looked down at his phone, there was so many post of them together. There ship name was, Jash I believe? Yeah.

Nash: Oh my gawd! That's so awesome. Later the boys and I are gonna have like a little party just us maybe you guys can come and hang out?

Me: Yeah I'll tell the girls what time?

Nash: Uhhh... 6?

Me: Yeah we'll be there. Bye Nash!

Nash: Bye!