PROLOGUE

Eto Koji walked through the halls of Karasuno with a sigh

Eto Koji walked through the halls of Karasuno with a sigh. He transferred here halfway through his first year, and now he was beginning his second.

"Koji-kun, are you joining the poetry club again?" Jin calls to him as he walks by, moving to be in step with him.

"I don't know, Jin-senpai," he addresses his senior as he continues moving.

"You know, your writing was beautiful. But I think you should give volleyball a shot again," those words stopped him in his tracks.

'You should give volleyball a shot again'

Oh, how he'd love to. How his heart aches for the familiar feeling of his hand on the ball. The rewarding and incredible feeling of winning along with the devastating feeling of loss. The grueling process, the bonding with teammates.

Eto Koji missed every bit of being on the volleyball team. He especially missed him.

He feels as if he's spent ten thousand hours missing him, aching for the feeling of being in his arms again. How he'd whisper to him, ravish him, making him feel so loved.. until he didn't.

Volleyball was ruined for Eto Koji, yet at the same time, he wanted it back. Maybe it would ease his heart of the wounds it was given a little.

"I'll think about it."

not edited

Eto Koji is the best boy I love him uwu <3 who broke his heart ?? idk. or maybe I do. you'll find out eventually !