CHAPTER - 9

They all stood there in silence. Eyes wide in shock. The silence was killing , then jungkook spoke "we need to find her " , they all looked at him. Just then.......

Continued....

Just then Jin's phone rang. He looked at the screen. The caller I'd was of the hospital their mother was in , He immediately picked it up , "Hello.....what is it doctor?......... I'll be there " , then he hung up and looked at his brothers , "eomma's awake " , he blunted out , "WHAT" , six of them shouted in unison , "she's awake and she wants to see us , now " , jin said , they all nodded and ran out of the house in thier cars.

-MEANWHILE-

•ʏ/ᴍ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I'm done with everything now . I just can't take it anymore. Why don't they understand I'm also a human .

-FLASHBACK-

The school was over. I was going towards my locker to take my stuff. As I reach there I saw my locker covered in sticky notes . There were all kind of bad stuff written on them , like ,

Go and die bitch.

Your such a slut.

I don't know why your brothers haven't killed you yet.

Go and die.

And more stuff like this . I just removed them all and throw them in the dustbin . I grabbed my stuff and turned around to leave , but someone pushed me and I fell on the cold floor. I knew who it was , non other than blackpink . Lisa pulled me up by my hairs and punched me in the face. They beat me up as always . After they were done I got up and went back to my home.

When I get back home I was greeted by a slap right across my face , it was jungkook . " how dare you hit Lisa. First you hurt me and now my girlfriend. What do you want? " , he asked dragging me in by my neck . " I c-can't b-breath " , I said trying to get free from his hold . He throw me on the floor and they all started to hit me , even jin oppa . I felt like dying when jin oppa said , "why don't you just leave us alone " , "yeah just go and die somewhere " , jimin oppa said . They keep on hitting me. After they stopped I crawled back to my room .

After taking my inhaler , I laid on the floor crying . I crawled to Ji wook and hugged him , "what should I do Ji wook, it's too much now. I can't handle it anymore . " , I kept on crying . I've decided what to do now , I got up wipe my tears of my face. I wrote two letters and left one on the study desk ,I then I sneak out of the house to go to hosptial.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

-AT HOSPITAL-

I was sitting by eomma's bed holding her hand . I took a deep breath before starting , "eomma , it's me, Y/N . I'm here to apologize for I'll be breaking a promise I made. I won't be able to take care of opppas now. I'm going to appa. I'm sorry. " , I squeezed her hand before getting up . Then I asked the nurse who was taking care of my mom to give her the second letter I wrote when she wakes up . I asked her not to open it till then and with this I left.