Vilgax Alien Leader Meets Naruto Uzumaki

Third Person POV

There stood a giant alien spaceship and inside stood a giant alien in his throne overlooking the great and beautiful reaches of space.

"Lord Vilgax, the Omnitrix has been located on a small planet called Earth." One of the robot henchman reported to his master.

"Set course for Earth right away, when I get my hands on the Omnitrix no one will stand in my way." Vilgax stated menacingly ready to take off.

"Right away my Lord." He lowered his head and walked off to set course for Earth knowing his master was very impatient.

Naruto sat across from Gaara and his siblings not knowing there is a giant alien on his way to kill him. Naruto smiled at his friends, "And that's my situation banished and imprisoned."

"Wait how'd you escape? The prison I mean?" Kankuro, Gaara's older brother asked a bit confused

"Hehehe I can't reveal all my secrets." Naruto smiled not revealing the watch attached to his wrist.

"Naruto, you're my friend and if you wanna live here for a bit you're more than welcome to stay." Gaara genuinely smiled at his best friend.

"Thanks Gaara I knew I could count on my best friend." Naruto smiled, "So have a place for me to sleep."

"Of course follow me." Temari smiled and walked out of there living and into the guest room, "You'll sleep here if you need anything I'm right across the hall." She smiled again and closed the door.

Naruto took off his hoodie and placed it onto the chair near the desk and flopped down on the bed knowing hopefully he'll be welcomed here for as long as possible. He knew he'd have to hone his ninja skills instead of relying on the watch so much.

He smiled, but for now he has master control over the watch so for now he could relax unless a giant alien appeared and threatened his very existence, but that wasn't gonna be for a while. Soon after being in his own thoughts Naruto had fallen asleep. Gaara and Temari slowly open the door to his room to see Naruto already asleep. Gaara walked over to him and covered the blanket over him and walked out.

A giant spaceship arrived in Earth's atmosphere, "We have arrived outside of Earth's atmosphere, Lord Vilgax." The minion spoke

"Prepare my spacecraft and enter the location of the Omnitrix I'll retrieve it myself." Vilgax stated and watched the minion leave to prepare his spacecraft.

After the spacecraft has been updated on the location of the watch, Vilgax immediately left for Earth. He was anxious to find and destroy the current owner of the Omnitrix.

Naruto woke up in his mind scape seeing the Nine Tails looking down on him.

"Why have you summoned me?" Naruto asked a bit curious and confused as to why he was here.

"It seems that something is coming and there after the watch. You're gonna have to defend it with your life." Kurama said receiving a nod from him.

"I'll do everything I can Kurama I swear." Naruto promised him and with that he woke up looking around he remembered he wasn't in prison, but his trusted friend's house.

Naruto yawned thinking on maybe he should get some training in and decided he would. He got out the bed grabbing his hoodie and put it on leaving the room. He walked down the hallway to see the 3 siblings not there.

"Huh, where did they go?" Naruto questioned looking around and looked outside to see a giant spaceship and the Sand Ninja trying to defend there Village.