-Exhausted-

Warning!This chapter contains self-harm,mental ilnesses and overall just sad stuff,don't say I didn't warn ya!

Y/N's (Your) POV:

I sat in my office,staring blankly at the papers infront of me.My vision going more,and more blurry.I was exhausted but had to continue working on my papers.I slammed my head on the desk and groaned.I slowly closed my eyes and dozed off.

.

.

.

I woke up on..My desk?What happend-Right,I was working on my papers but fell asleep,I'm such an idiot..I angrily clenched my fist and ran to the bathroom,opening the bathroom mirror and taking out a small,sharp razor.I stared at it for a moment before slitting my wrist with it.The blood dripped onto the white bathroom tiles.Staining them."Dissapointment." I muttered to myself before slitting my wrist once again.And again,and again,and...Again.Realizing what I had done I started mildly panicking.My wrist was covered in blood,so was the bathroom floor.I took some bandages and wrapped them around my wrist,then went all the way to my elbows.I looked at myself in the mirror,I had no idea what I was doing to myself,I slowly started crying.I fell onto my knees,dropping the razor."Y/N? Y/N Open the door please,it's me." A familiar voice rung out,Germany."J-ja! I'm fine!" I managed to choke out before grabbing some tissues and wiping the blood stained floor.I quickly threw them away and approached the door. 'click' The door unlocked as I managed to crack a smile for Germany."You sure you're okay..?" He said with worry in his voice."Don't worry mein Liebling..(My dear..)" I said with a weak smile."Alright..I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the cafe with me this evening.." He said,scratching the back of his neck with an adorable smile."Of course!" I replied,more lively this time."Great!See you there then.." He said,hugging me then leaving me alone.I sighed quietly.I loved him,and I still do,he's the only light of my life..Might as well pick what I'll wear this evening..

Alright everyone!This is the first chapter of my book,I hope you like it,I'm not the best writer but I'll try :)