The Cutting

I wake up and go straight to the bathroom. I pick up the razor blade and put it up to my wrist. That's when I hear Teddy say "Hazle hurry up breakfast is done." Teddy is my 7 year old brother. My mom makes breakfast for me and Teddy before we leave for school. She is my adoptive mom but she is still my mom. My parents got in to a car accident 4 years ago. I was 13 and Teddy was 3 years old. I put the razor down for now so I can go eat. I put on my jean shorts and my white american flag shirt with my black vans. We can wear anything to school yay *being sarcastic*. I walk to my locker and Rachel, the queen bee ♕, comes up to me and say " eww that outfit is so ugly. Hey everyone look at what the cutter is wearing."

Some random guy said "leave her alone she has probably done nothing for you to treat her like this. When she cuts she thinks of your words and cries. When she cuts to deep and cuts her vein and dies it will be on you and no one else remember that." I was curled up by my locker in the corner of the wall balling me eyes out. The guy who stood up for me came over to me and tried to help me up but I pushed him off. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a razor blade out of my bag. I slit my wrist and thighs and cried. I hear he outside say "stop you don't need to do this to yourself and your skin. You have a younger brother right stop for him or for your parents they are watching you now and probably crying." How did he know this stuff? Was he the one that moved in across the street with his family? Why does he care about a stranger?