The School Day

Me and the new kid walked to class since he was in all my classes. On the way there I asked what his name was. His named is Matt Espinosa he is 17. It came lunch time and I just sat down and Matt asked me if I was eating. I said no but he didn't take that for an answer. "Lily you are eating and you are going to eat with me. I am here now and I'm not letting starve yourself."

"I ate this morning with Teddy so I won't starve. And you are here for now what about later what about when I need you the most?" " I will be there for you always" he said and kissed me then dragged me up to the lunch line. I was blushing so badly it was embarrassing. Rachel walks into the cafeteria and walks up to me and Matt . She said " What are you doing hanging out with the cutter when u could be hanging out with me and my crew?" I walked away and Matt called my name even though I ignored him. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I sat by the door crying when I heard someone knocking on the door. It was Matt he was yelling at me telling me not to do anything stupid.

I cried at said" Matt I can't do this anymore. I just can't take Rachel's words. Do you have my bag?"

"You can do this Lily I know you can she is just trying to show off. Yea your bag is right here by the door." He said

I go out to grab my bag but I look at Matt and he was crying and trying to be strong. I just went near him but I fell to the floor crying. He sat next to me and held me till I stopped crying.