⏮️Flashback

It was a Sunday morning, the Kagene Mansion was silent. No one no longer lived there, except Kagene Rin.

Kagene Rin, a girl only seventeen years of age was playing the piano, which was placed at the mansion's ball room, at the moment. A chandelier was hang on the ceiling above her, illuminating her golden locks that fell over her sparkling blue orbs.

A calming yet saucy melody had filled the empty room. No servants or maids were found on either of the mansion's rooms.

However, Rin wasn't self-taught, that beautiful art, wasn't taught to her by herself. She had a teacher, not that much older than her. He'd be about eighteen now. He was advanced for his age that time, so Rin's parents hired him to teach their daughter.

They spent plenty of time together. Everything was going well for both of them. Until a fire broke out in the Kagene Mansion.

Everyone had evacuated the building,except Rin. The Pianist was the only one who cared about his 'student'. So he was the only one that bothered to go and save her.

And his attempt was successful! He did manage to rescue the girl from the wild flames of the fire. However, his right arm was badly hurt, burnt and injured,and he was sent to the hospital.

He had to have his arm removed. Which lead to him quitting his career as a Pianist. And so, Rin never saw the Pianist again, and she never thought she would. Oh how wrong she was...