2-𝓥𝓵𝓸𝓰

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"And it's starting" the camera man spoke.

"Hello you beautiful people welcome back to my boring vlogs" Ariana said as she smiled at the camera lifting her top up "We don't want no nipple slip" she joked "Anyways ima go wake David up because his ass is still asleep" Ariana grabbed the Camera from the Wesley the camera man she turned it towards her and began walking to David's room "Oh David" she sang as she walked into his room.

She threw herself on the bed and laid her head on David's stomach, David covered her face with his arm "David get the fuck up" Ariana rolled her eyes, David grabbed a pillow and threw it at her causing her camera to fall she let out a squeal and a small giggled followed.

She got the camera again and pointed it at David "He's a bully y'all" she stuck her tongue out at him and left the room.

"So moving on from that let's go bother Zane" She laughed and walked to the living room where Zane sat on a couch and scrolled through his phone, Ariana tiptoed she then let out a scream causing Zane to throw his phone against the wall and put his hand over his chest "Ariana what the fuck you bitch" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh so he's mad mad" Ariana pouted her lips and looked at Zane "Oh hell naw" Zane got up and left the room leaving Ariana alone "What a loser he should be glad he even made it to my Vlog" Ariana rolled her eyes.

"I am now packing for my greet and meet in New York which I am so excited for I can't wait to see so many of your faces and just hug you all to death" Ariana started rambling to the camera "A bitch has nothing to do" Ariana sang "A bitch be bored" she laughed "Ima write a song and name it 'what a bitch do' and it's gonna be a big bop" She joked she moved her hair and put it behind her ears "Okay that was it for this vlog I have to get ready bye guys I love you mwah" she blew kisses at the camera and turned it off.

『••✎••』

Hello! guess who's actually officially back and ready to behind writing again, I was on huge writers block but I've also been dealing with other things in my life.

—N ཻུ۪۪