5- 𝓓𝓐𝓥𝓘𝓓

¡VLOG!

"wow dom you're taking a little me time going on vacation" David speaks as he points the camera at Dom who was pushing a suitcase "that's right" he struggled to push it "dom it's really scary in here" a girl peaks out through the suitcase causing ...

"wow dom you're taking a little me time going on vacation" David speaks as he points the camera at Dom who was pushing a suitcase "that's right" he struggled to push it "dom it's really scary in here" a girl peaks out through the suitcase causing David to laugh "shut up I'm not paying for two airplane tickets" David laughs harder.

DAVID DOBRIK
VLOG #560
3-15-19

"Jeff painted Liza and her celebrity crush on my wall" David says as he shows the paint work of Liza and Jason Mamoa he then turns the camera to josh "it's actually pretty nice since it's very close to your bed" Josh explains "I- I don't get it how does that help" David questions "well it's the closest you've come to sleeping with anyone in ten months" Josh jokes causing both josh and David to laugh.

"You're a good looking guy" David says as he points the camera at Jeff "thank you too" Jeff smiles at the camera "thank you" David chuckles "how many girls have you slept with?" He asks Jeff who nervously laughs "I can count them on my hand" Jeff says "you can?" David looks down at his hands "let me see you have four hundred fingers?" He jokes.

The video stops for a quick little second.

"Okay as everyone knows that is one of my closest friend Ariana I've known her since before I started vine and somehow she's still managed to stay by my side"

"So today I've decided to surprise her with no other than Shawn Mendes her celebrity crush" David turns the camera to Shawn who waved at the camera "hello guys" Shawn says "how do you feel?" David asks shawn he smiles "It's weird because I always ...

"So today I've decided to surprise her with no other than Shawn Mendes her celebrity crush" David turns the camera to Shawn who waved at the camera "hello guys" Shawn says "how do you feel?" David asks shawn he smiles "It's weird because I always see her commenting on my posts and I'm like who is this girl?" Shawn jokes causing David to laugh.

"okay so I told Ariana to meet me in my car and Shawn is hiding in the back seat ready to surprise her- oh here she comes" David points the camera at Ariana who was barely getting in the car with her phone in her hand "what?" She asks as she notices David's weird facial expression "okay so I have been asking people all day long about this question so" David explains causing Ariana to raise an eyebrow at him "what do you think of Shawn Mendes?" He asks causing Ariana to throw her head back in laughter David joins in on the laughter "Shawn is like my favorite idol his music has helped get through some hard times and if I could thank him in person one day that would mean the world because I love him so fucking much" Ariana says as a small tear escaped her eye but she was quick to wipe it off "The thing is you're definitely going to be able to thank him in person" before Ariana could say anything Shawn pops out from the backseat and wraps his arms around Ariana causing her to let out a loud scream.

"Oh fuck tell me I'm dreaming" Ariana cries as she closes her eyes she then look at David "pinch me" she says as David laughs Ariana gets off the car with Shawn following her movements. Ariana examines him before engulfing him in her arms as she cried "you literally don't know how much you mean to me" Ariana cries as Shawn protectively wraps his arms around her small body frame.

"I can't believe this is happening" Ariana whispers.

SUBSCRIBE