seven

"Joonie, look at that shirt," Jimin said pointing into a rather large shop to his left. Namjoon had shifted his gaze to where the boy was pointing, seeing the variety of cute t-shirts and other clothes.

"let's go look at it, yeah?" Namjoon questioned, barely looking down at the younger. Jimin replied with a nod, quickly changing his route while Namjoon followed closely behind.

The elder stayed directly behind as Jimins stride gained speed, being sure not to lose him until the two stepped into the store, Namjoon still following the boy closely.

"Joon, you think it looks good?" Jimin asked, holding the piece of clothing up to his body by the hanger. Namjoon nodded, smiling at the youngers simple action.

"I think it looks great," Namjoon concluded from looking the boy up and down a few times, "It looks really good on your skin tone," the elder smiled. Jimin nodded, slowly.

"Thank you," Jimin beamed turning around. "I'm gonna go pay real quick, okay?" Jimin asked, turning back towards namjoon for a split second before walking towards the counter. The item was scanned and the taller pulled out his wallet from behind the smaller, earning a soft glare from the younger.

"Just let me," Namjoon laughed, handing his card to the employee, his other hand pushing Jimins down. The boy only shook his head at the gesture.

"You didn't have to do that," Jimin sighed. Namjoon only grabbed the bag before Jimin took it from him carefully. The boy smiled to himself, not saying anything back to the boy.

Namjoon softly but hesitantly grabbed the others hand, placing his long fingers between Jimins dainty ones as he lead him out of the store. The two continued down the hall together, glancing at the different stores.

Their hands still intertwined, swung back and forth between the two softly before Namjoon pointed out a small ice cream shop. Jimin hesitantly nodded before they made their way to the parlor.

"I'll pay this time," Jimin stated, looking directly into Namjoons eyes, earning a small laugh and a nod. The two ordered, forcing Jimin to pull his hand away from the elder to pay for their ice cream, returning to the boys embrace directly afterwards.

The two sat across from eachother, Namjoon eating his ice cream while Jimin barely nibbled at his own. Namjoon watched the younger intently, waiting for him to say something and wondering why he didn't like the cold treat.

"Thanks for inviting me," Jimin said quietly, almost a whisper. Namjoon laughed to himself, gazing into the others eyes. The elder couldn't look away from his chocolate colored eyes, seemingly trapped inside them.

"Of course, minnie, I had fun today," Namjoon said with a soft smile, enough to show his dimples. Jimins face was coated with a light pink color, flustered at the pet name Namjoon had given him. It was cute.