three

Namjoon woke up as normal around six o'clock to get ready for work. He showered, got dressed, and finally ate a small bowl of cereal before leaving the apartment, hoping to not be late.

He barely arrived to the beach bar in time, as usual. Namjoon began preparing the small shack for the early customers by cleaning the machines and counters, getting them ready for use. He was mentally preparing himself for a long, long day.

Namjoon greeted customers all day in his chirpy tone, hoping the small boy from yesterday would walk in those same worn down doors as everyone else.

The bell rung as the door opened in front of Namjoon, head snapping up at the sound. Still no Jimin. The boy sighed, instantly changing his aura to greet the customer and take their order.

While Namjoon was working, Jimin decided to come back to the beach. He walked around, occasionally catching small crabs and taking pictures, earning him some odd looks from the people around him.

Jimin continued walking around, he could see the small sea shells washing up and then away again. He had eventually walked far enough, coming upon a higher populated area, a drink bar nearby. He decided one drink couldn't hurt, could it?

"Hi, how can I help you?" Namjoon greeted without looking up, mixing some type of blue drink for someone down the bar. Rushing to the different machines, cleaning each one as he finished.

"Can i get virgin hurricane?" the customer said sitting down on the other end of the bar, head down. Namjoon nodded, the voice sounding awfully familiar to him.

"Yeah, of course," he said, "i'll get right on it," he said without looking up, immediately turning around to start mixing the non alcoholic beverage.

Namjoon poured a few liquids into a glass, adding ice next as he began to mix. Right when the elder turned around, still mixing the drink between to cups, the other boy looked up, gaze softening as they made contact.

"Jimin?" Namjoon half whispered, slowing the shaking of his hands. Jimin only smiled while nodding his head quickly which earned another smile in return. Jimins prayers had come true.

Namjoon quickly finished the drink, pouring it into a glass and setting it down in front of the younger, being sure to add a tiny umbrella for affect. He leaned his elbows onto the table with his head in one hands.

"I think i forgot something yesterday," Namjoon frowned, watching the boy take a sip of his drink. Jimin laughed, "me too," earning a small smile from the elder.

"Would you like to share?" Namjoon asked, cocking his eyebrow, "your number i mean," he added with a small laugh. Jimin pretended to think about it before eventually nodding head.

The two exchanged numbers before Namjoon told him his shift was over in about an hour. Jimin insisted he stayed, just to talk, and people were starting to leave anyways, so why not?