Chapter 2

We locked up the doors to our apartment and put the keys under a key-rock where the landlord would pick them up. Niall, I noticed, had gotten on extremely well with Cami and he was carrying her luggage to the huge bus in front of us.

"Little help?!" I asked Louis who had made an effort to 'sun tan' while I was bringing out my luggage, just to be Louis.

"Sorry babe I'm catching some rays!" He laughed as Zayn and Liam came to my side and took two of my cases.

"Louis get off your lazy ass! It's 4 degrees (A/N celsius. I don't know much about the system besides 0 degrees being freezing so its quite cold) and cloudy!" I slapped the boys hairy leg and pulled him off the patio chair. "C'mon now Lou."

"Yeah, yeah." He muttered and cut right in front of me to climb on the bus.

"Well this is our mode of transportation for the next 2 months ladies!" Harry announced and raised his arms. "I would do a tour, but I'm winning at Call of Duty so... it'll have to wait."

Cami and I laughed and went to the back of the bus, noting the lounge where Harry was playing, the kitchen and fold out table, the bunks and second lounge in the back. It was a more comfortable room than the first lounge, more private and dark.

"Like it?" Two voices that belonged to Louis and Niall made us jump.

Cami and I giggled and nodded. "It's really cool that you guys I guess half live on this!"

"Thanks." Niall responded to Cami and stared at the ground.

"Dallas, do you want to go get some hula-hoops (A/N british food)." Louis suggested.

"No thanks, I just ate actually. I do want to watch some tele though!" I was about to slump down on a purple bean bag.

"No you're hungry." Louis made up my mind and picked me up over his shoulder so my head was right next to his massive ass. I pounded on him to put me down and eventually was let down when we were back at the kitchen.

"WHAT THE HELL LOU! I'M NOT HUNGRY!"

"Yes Dallas, I got that." He rolled his eyes. "But, Niall's in there trying to get a girl!"

My jaw dropped and I smiled softly. "That's adorable!"

"Yeah, well let's see how this goes. If he walks out blushing he's got her." Louis laughed and sat on the couch on top of Harry.

"Get off Louis I'm on the last minute of this game!" Harry struggled against Louis' fake kissy faces.

While that was going on I was looking for a spot to sit. Liam was dozing hit butt in one chair, feet on another and Zayn was on the last chair. I made my way over to him and sat on him. I wasn't a shy person and I didn't care that I had just met him.

"Well hello Dallas." He laughed and put his arms around my waist. I shivered and loosened his grip as he apologized under his breath.

"Awh look at the love birds!" Louis yelled and pointed waking up Liam. "They're already hitting it off! Look Hazza!"

"Shut up." Zayn and I chorused, leaving me blushing. I blushed almost as easily as Louis said Niall did.

"Oh my god Lou! She's blushing. They're perfect for each other!" Harry squeled.

Zayn rolled his eyes while I on the other hand smacked Louis across the head. "SHUT. UP."

"Nice one." Zayn laughed and I smiled sitting back on him and leaning into his chest. "So tell me about yourself."

"Well, my real name is Delilah, but no one ever calls me that. EVER. My favorite color is pink, I used to have a pet hamster but I threw him into my ceiling fan by accident, I'm allergic to walnuts, I've only had one boyfriend and Louis' my best frand!" I said quickly. Zayn nodded.