||four||

Once Richie and Eddie walked up to the cliff the rest of the group was already there waiting.

It was dark and the chilly summer night breeze was nipping at the teens skins but they couldn't care less.

Richie walked up to the losers and yelled. "Hello my pack of stupid idiots!"

"Fuck off Richard!" Bev yelled back making Richie chuckle.

"You brought Eddie?" Bill asked.

"Course I did, couldn't leave poor old Spaghetti in the lonely cabin." Richie smiled.

Bill just shrugged seeming not too comfortable with Eddie yet.

"Who's going first?" Stan asked.

"I'll go." Bev said happily.

"Come on Ben." Bev put out her hand. Ben smiled and grabbed it, the pair jumped off into the water below.

Eddie gasped as he saw the two jump over. The smaller boy instinctively grabbed onto Richie arm with both his hands.

"Hey...uh...it's okay, there's water, they're fine." Richie said feeling slightly clueless on how to comfort the boy.

Eddie looked at how tightly he was holding onto Richie and then let go, embarrassed that he had let his fear take control of him.

"Come on." Richie put out his hand.

Eddie looked at him in confusion.

"Let's go jump." Richie smiled.

Eddie didn't protest not really knowing what he was in for. So, he grabbed Richies hand and they walked to the edge.

Eddie took one final step closer and looked over the cliff.

"Oh my- no oh my god we're gonna die!" Eddie yelled grabbing tighter onto Richie and covering his eyes with this hand not daring to look over the edge again.

Eddie heard Richie chuckle softly.

"Ed's..." Richie said. "You aren't going to die silly. Look." Richie carefully removed Eddie's hand from covering his eyes.

Eddie looked down hesitantly and saw Ben and Bev waving at the two with giant grins plastered on their faces.

Eddie laughed as he saw them.

"See? We aren't going to die." Richie said.

Eddie gulped.

"On three okay?" Richie asked.

"1...."

Eddie slowly loosened his grip on Richies arm.

"2...."

Eddie slowly started to smile as he saw Ben and Bev still waving.

"3...!"

Suddenly, Eddie was pulled by the hand over the edge.

Eddie screamed high pitch, time stopped as he floated in the air.

Eddie smiled the whole way down until finally he came in contact with the water below.

He was enjoying himself until he realized that he wasn't holding onto Richies hand anymore and started to panic.

Eddie opened his eyes underwater and was faced with darkness.

He didn't know how to swim.

Eddie tried to scream but his voice only came out as a line of bubbles into the dark water.

Eddie shut his eyes again and started losing his oxygen.

Then, something grabbed onto Eddie's waist making his eyes burst open and he saw a dark figure pulling him upwards.