Part 1 - ASURUS BATTLE

All four of the Heros were forced to go into an online tournament because it was new, and people wanted to get them banned also. The heros were faced against a Bowser and his herim of smash waifus. So Asuru went to use his uncannily similar appearance to Goku and used it to his advantage. The Goddess Paulutena decides that she would take no chances going against this new opponent. So she goes all out in the beginning, but Arusu is quick to stop her because he SNOOZES her. He slightly pokes her in the breast with his blade, it's a critical hit and she loses one of her lives. Paulutena comes back in full force with all she got. Asuru tries to dodge all of her attacks but he ends up tripping, and he gets pinned to the ground. He starts panting because he is thirsty for that DQ, and he is tired. Paulutena says these very words to intimidate Arusu. "Any last words?" He quickly pushes her off him and, penetrates her with the sword. He has the sword going through Paulutena. Paulutena who looks terrified starts moaning outloud, but it sounded like a wail or a mating call. The Hero looks her in the eye and says, "watch this trick." As he proceeds to comit die, kamikazing Paulutena.