PART 2 - SOLO AND EIGHTS ALLIANCE

Solo and Eight were put in a team together. They were an unstoppable force together until they were faced aganist a Zero Suit Samus and Dunkle Samus. Solo was in a fierce battle with Dunkle Samus while Eight was dating Zero Suit Samus. Dunkle Samus was giving Solo a run for his money and she would continuously pound him to the ground, and make weird slurping noises as if she was drooling with power. Solo knew he couldn't win this fight while being solo, So he called for Eights help. But he was to busy doing some other things, *loud moaning sounds in the distance* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Solo is left with no other choice, he uses hocus pocus and he gets magic burst. Dunkle Samus so overwhelmed by such power starts to succumb to it and she falls on her face giving up. Solo yells out "The Power Of  DQ Compells You!!!" Then he gets ambushed by Zero Suit Samus who is sweaty and is panting. He gets pinned to the ground and yells "Don't frick mii." Zero Suit Samus readys something that's not for good boys and girls, but she quickly gets stopped. She suddenly gets yeeted away by Eight, who is yelling out "That Mad Hoe." He proceeds to pick up Solo and they walk into the sunset while staring intensely into each other's eyes. there about to lock lips, until suddenly Eight comits KAMIKAZE!!! Which causes them both to die.