BIO

You serve under Kaiser Wilhelm VIII. After a finale battle, you are seen as the last man fighting for the Kaiser. You served on U-2156, became the squad leader of the Luftwaffe Pirates, the Kaiser's Admiral of the seven seas, and his Highest Ranking officer with many awards. So your name will very place to place.

Full name: Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder

Air name: Mölder

U-boat: Engineer Erich

Seas: Admiral Erich Alfred Otto Von Mölder or Admiral Mölder for short

Ground: SS Officer: Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder

Source: DeviantArt/ look

Awards: Eisernes Kreuz I, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd class Iron Corss, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with oak leaves and swords with diamonds, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Golden Oak Leaves and Swords, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cro...

Awards: Eisernes Kreuz I, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd class Iron Corss, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with oak leaves and swords with diamonds, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Golden Oak Leaves and Swords, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and swords, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves, The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, Order of Merit of the German Eagle, The Bundeswehr Cross of Honour for Valour, Star of the Grand Cross of the Iron Cross, Grand Cross of the Iron Cross, German Cross in Gold with Diamonds, German Cross in Gold, German Cross in Silver, Golden Knight's Cross or the War Merit Cross, Military Honor Roll Clasp, 1939 Clasp to the Iron Cross, War Merit Cross 1st and 2nd class, Spanish Cross in Gold, Silver, and Bronze, Cross of Honor, Easter Front Medal, West Wall Medal, Memel Medal, Anschluss Medal, Sudetenland Medal, Wehrmacht Long Service Award, SS Long Service Medal, Narvik Shield, Cholm Shield, Crimea Shield, Kuban Shield, Demyansk Shield, Warsar Shield, Lappland Shield, Infantry Assault Badge, General Assault Badge, Close Combat Clasp, Tank Battle Badge, Army Anti-Aircraft Badge, Army Paratrooper Badge, Bandit-warfare Badge, Balloon Observer's Badge, Sniper's Badge, Wound Badge X 13, Front Line Driver's Badge, Badge for Destruction of Strafing Warplanes, High Seas Fleet Badge, Destroyer War Badge, Blockade Runner Badge, U-boat Combat Badge, Naval Front Clasp, Pilot's Badge, Aircrew Badge, Air Gunner Badge, Glider Pilot Badge, Radio Operator Badge, Luftwaffe Flying Clasp, Observer Badge, Flyer's Commemorative Badge, Luftwaffe Paratrooper Badge, Honor Goblet of the Luftwaffe, Honour Roll Clasp, and the Luftwaffe Honor Plate. (Note: THIS BOOK IS NOT MADE TO SUPPORT NAZISM OR OTHER GROUPS.)

About 8 pounds of awards on your chest.

You have been fighting for many years. You have seen many things happen to you and others alike. You've seen action many times, and have been wounded almost every time. But you continued to push on, hoping to find your purpose in life. But all you found was pain, suffering, and death along the way. Having served since the age of 17, you still fight in the Kaiser's name, for as you are his finest man, told so by the Kaiser himself. You will continue to fight until the end, but if the Kaiser himself orders you to surrender, then you will conditionally surrender. But that day has yet to come. You wear a standard soldier uniform over your SS uniform, so the enemy doesn't know who you are. You have become a master of guerrilla warfare, trap laying, scavenging, outsmarting, ad etc over the years. All of this making you the nightmare of the world. But deep down, you have a will.